“Closed for refurbishment! ”
Review of Greek Taverna

Greek Taverna
Ranked #7 of 66 Restaurants in San Agustin
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to "GREEK TAVERNA" We would like to express our appreciation to our patrons and thank them for the years of support and of course we equally thank those of you that are here for the first time. A few words about our establishments: Achieving reputable status and the quality that we are famous for was not easy.We were forced to import our own wide selection of Greek products, seek, the finest available on the island and combine them with our cuisine for a final result of authentic quality.Whether it be from wines, meats, vegetables to sald shrimps, herbs or spices. Our meals are prepared and cooked upon request in order to ensure premium quality and as the wise words said: "quality takes time". We hope you enjoy yourselves. Feel free to ask for any assistance. Thank you.Greek Taverna.
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

So disappointed to find them closed this time, but refurbishing and look to be expanding. We love their stifados.. Next year hopefully.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

I would say that this place is a pearl in San Agustin. All the staff I met was really friendly, helpful and really lovely. The food was well prepared, measuring with Spanish standard: amazing! Haha, ok, it's just fine and seems to be honest. Not tourist trap, real Greek food instead. And an amazingly huge portion of Greek yoghurt with honey and almonds. Wow. Would definitely repeat!

2  Thank Laura O
Reviewed April 27, 2014

The service was great and wait staff gave great advice.

We had the appetizer for two with humus, tzatziki, meatballs, pita and some other greek bites. It was really good. There was more than enough to share.
I had the lamb souvlaki for my main course and ordered it medium. It was perfectly seasoned and grilled to perfection!
It's a great place to have a very authentic greek meal.
Worth every penny!

2  Thank Gisela W
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

My 2 kids and I stopped by for dinner last night. I can't even begin to say how wonderful it was! Service was fantastic, the wait staff was friendly and checked on us often. The dinner was delicious we had steak and potatoes that was cooked to perfection. My son had the ribs which he enjoyed very much. We will defiantly be back for another visit. I would recommend trying this place! Wonderful!!!

3  Thank Crystal P
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

The location of the restaurant is in a pretty depressing shopping centre but most of them are here sadly. The decor needed an update , However the staff were really friendly did their best to make me free welcome. Food was pretty good standard for Spain. I had the humous, fried Greek cheese and a chicken salad. All really good except the cheese which was shop bought and in a batter for some strange reason. I would reccomend going but it's no Hellenic Republic

1  Thank joshuag