I stayed at Tamarindos for 22 days, it was a fantastic stay.
The staff are excellent, the location was excellent, the breakfast was excellent ( Ate out each evening ), so can not judge evening meal.
The room was with a sea view with balcony, the room had everything I needed and most importantly, the bed was very comfortable.
The room had daily cleaning service, and tea and coffee making facilities.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is visiting Gran Canaria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set in large gardens, the Meliá Tamarindos overlooks Gran Canaria's San Agustín beach. It offers a spa, fitness centre, 2 outdoor pools and has its own observatory. The air-conditioned rooms feature a pillow menu, satellite TV and plenty of natural light. They also have free Wifi. Hotel Meliá Tamarindos has 2 outdoor hot tubs, and the spa offers a sauna and massage services. There are also tennis and squash courts on site. Meliá Tamarindos' restaurants offer buffet dishes prepared in the show kitchen, including Chinese and Italian dishes. The bars serve snacks and drinks throughout the day. The Level services are available in some rooms, and include a private lounge with free snacks, cafeteria services, private solarium for adults, Nespresso machine in the rooms, and 30-minute daily access to the spa. The hotel is 500 m from a shopping centre and 3 km from Playa del Inglés. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Melia Tamarindos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Tamarindos Hotel San Agustin
- Melia San Agustin
- Melia Hotel Tamarindos
- Melia Tamarindos San Agustin, Gran Canaria