We stayed at this hotel as a couple in April.the hotel is beautiful.the staff are very friendly and efficient.we were greated by smiley friendly reception staff with champayne.the rooms are clean and modern with a beautiful view of the sea and the pool. We were on the 7 th floor which was perfect for us. The food was of excillent quality and every nite was a different theme. We went to the spa which again was amazing. The service at this hotel is perfect in every way.there is table service at the all inclusive outside bar or you could go to the bar yourself.the choice of all inclusive drinks and cocktails was really good. We had a problem with our safe on two occasions but the service engineer came within ten minutes of us contacting reception.we hired towels for the pool for ten euros each which is refunded when you return the towels.if you want clean ones there's a small charge of 50 cents.it was so much better than taking your own.there was always a sun lounger at the pool no matter what time of day we went down.the courtesy bus is great to if you don't want to walk to playa del ingles or maspolamas.the only thing I was a bit disappointed at was that the outside bar closed at ten pm and you had to go inside for your drinks,but I would think that in high season this would be open later as the entertainment is probably outside.it didn't spoil our holiday in anyway tho,we loved every minute from the time we arrived till the time we left and will most definitely be returning.the staff always had a smile and never went past without speaking to you.thanks to Gloria palace and all its staff for making our holiday one we will never forget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in San Agustin, Gloria Palace San Agustin Thalasso & Hotel is a 4-star establishment built in 1989 and fully refurbished in 2007. The spacious hotel has sea views, top quality cuisine, facilities specially designed for families, a thalassotherapy centre and family-oriented, friendly service within an atmosphere of a family business. In 1998 the Talasoterapia Canarias centre was opened, in an emblematic building consisting of more than 6.000M2, to provide health and wellbeing services. A real oasis of comfort. A dream within your reach. You can be sure of fine food and exceptional service at the panoramic a la carte restaurant Gorbea, which specialises in Basque cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gloria Palace San Agustin Thalasso & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gloria Palace San Agustin Hotel San Agustin
- Gloria Palace Hotel San Agustin
- San Agustin Gloria Palace
- Gloria Palace San Agustin Thalasso & Hotel Gran Canaria