We stayed at this hotel from 29th april for our mini-moon. it is a good hotel, good value for money, clean, nicely done out with good food and nice, friendly staff. am a veggie (that eats fish!)and the variety of food was much better than most all inclusive places. it doesn't get horrible on hot plates for too long and quite a lot of nice things are cooked on griddles fresh. the only things that were awful are boiled eggs at breakfast and some weird coronation fish thing. good variety of drinks- only time you waited for service was in evening in main bar next too reception. but this is because the british people insist on waiting at bar when everyone else sits down! would work better if everyone sat. pool good, never had to search round for sunbed and beach easy to get to if youre able-bodied. room good size though when it says double/twin this does mean twin so book double if you are on your honeymoon (oops!). rooftop is amazing- go up there and pay for a drink- view is worth it though evening might be better as it seems as if all the nudists sunbathe next to pool up there in the day! quite a few older couples and not too many kids here- have separate pool for the little ones though there are always some people who ignore this of course. you have to have your room card swiped when ordering drinks but if you stick to blue drink list its all AI. gym free between 1-2 for hotel guests which is good for paying off your big meals! spa looks amazing though seems quite pricey. if we go again we'll definitely treat ourselves though. lovely touch with the cava on check in and our room was ready earlier than 2, we were on early flight. booked package with Thomas cook who were brill- trip to mogan on multiaquatic was well worth it! lovely week at the Gloria palace, would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in San Agustin, Gloria Palace San Agustin Thalasso & Hotel is a 4-star establishment built in 1989 and fully refurbished in 2007. The spacious hotel has sea views, top quality cuisine, facilities specially designed for families, a thalassotherapy centre and family-oriented, friendly service within an atmosphere of a family business. In 1998 the Talasoterapia Canarias centre was opened, in an emblematic building consisting of more than 6.000M2, to provide health and wellbeing services. A real oasis of comfort. A dream within your reach. You can be sure of fine food and exceptional service at the panoramic a la carte restaurant Gorbea, which specialises in Basque cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Gloria Palace San Agustin Thalasso & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gloria Palace San Agustin Hotel San Agustin
- Gloria Palace Hotel San Agustin
- San Agustin Gloria Palace
- Gloria Palace San Agustin Thalasso & Hotel Gran Canaria