Just had 7 days of chilled bliss. This hotel was not out to disappoint only keep us as a customer top priority. Spotlessly clean & well maintained we were very pleased with the facilities and our room was massive, the view from the sixth floor of the sea was breath taking. The food wow so much chose even for me being veggie, they just encourage you to try new tastes with all they offer.
I really should be saying its awful so you don't go, that way we can keep it as a secret place to go.
It is slightly out of town on a hill, but there is free buses daily & taxis or cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in San Agustin, Gloria Palace San Agustin Thalasso & Hotel is a 4-star establishment built in 1989 and fully refurbished in 2007. The spacious hotel has sea views, top quality cuisine, facilities specially designed for families, a thalassotherapy centre and family-oriented, friendly service within an atmosphere of a family business. In 1998 the Talasoterapia Canarias centre was opened, in an emblematic building consisting of more than 6.000M2, to provide health and wellbeing services. A real oasis of comfort. A dream within your reach. You can be sure of fine food and exceptional service at the panoramic a la carte restaurant Gorbea, which specialises in Basque cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TravelUp, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Gloria Palace San Agustin Thalasso & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gloria Palace San Agustin Hotel San Agustin
- Gloria Palace Hotel San Agustin
- San Agustin Gloria Palace
- Gloria Palace San Agustin Thalasso & Hotel Gran Canaria