“Perfect Holiday”

Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Morro del Jable
Skuodas,Lithuania
“Perfect Holiday”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We have spent five fantastic days in this hotel and would like to join to all satisfied travellers.We liked everything about this hotel : clean and spacious room, nice pool area, well maintained restaurant.Very attentive and helpfull staff, good food and stanning location made our vacation just perfect. The only one mainor drawback was quite old gym equipment but it is nothing compare with all positive package of this cozy hotel.

3 Thank abc984
Laura I, CM at Hotel Faro Jandia & Spa, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Thank you so much for your lovely comment:)

I feel good reading that you have had a great time with us.
If you want to come back just write me an email and I will help you with anything you need. laura@grupomur.com

Laura

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Sunderland, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I must point out how helpful and friendly the staff of the Hotel were, especially the bar staff, who advised us what was included with our all inclusive and what wasn't.

This was a great Hotel for disabled customers, as I myself am in a wheelchair and it had everything. As well as my wheelchair actually managed to fit in the bathroom, in my previous experience of Spain, this hasn't been the case.

My only other Gripe was the surrounding shops, if you don't wish to be pestered into buying anything from the shops or the market, I would avoid like the plague.

I would also like to mention the chipmunks that were wild wondering beside the beach, well worth a visit.

Overall, great place and great holiday

Room Tip: I would definitely go for the superior Room on the 5th Floor, Great size and great views.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank wayne n
Laura I, CM at Hotel Faro Jandia & Spa, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Thank you so much for leaving your review.

I´m happy reading that you have enjoyed your time here with us:)

If you would like to come back, please, write me an email to laura@grupomur.com

Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Myself and my girlfriend Stayed at the Faro Jandia from the 23rd April until the 30th of April 2014. Flew to the island with Thomas Cook. After suffering a 3 and a half hour delay with the aircraft going technical (broken) We eventually after midnight, arrived at the hotel, hungry and feeling exhausted. Immediately the reception staff made us feel very welcome, and informed us that they had provided a meal as they anticipated us arriving hungry. That was excellent as we was wondering where we could get food from as we were unaware of where to go.
We were checked in very quickly, and the staff explained everything clearly. During our stay every member of staff were polite and professional. Curious beyond belief. The food at the hotel is Excellent. Even the snacks laid on in the afternoon were of high standard and plentiful.
The room we stayed in was 335. On the third floor pool view. The room was excellent and very clean, with views over the pool with the odd glimpse of the lighthouse shining at night. Just a bit obscured by a large palm tree, which to be fair didn't bother us really. The view of the pool and the hotel was fantastic from our balcony.
Really can not fault this hotel, it's in a fantastic part of the island, with about a 20 minute stroll along the beautiful beach to the old town. The beach is only a very short walk from the hotel, takes about 5-10 minutes to get there and is a beautiful beach which stretches for as far as the eye can see.
This hotel surpasses the four stars it's been given. The staff need a pat on the back, and I thank them for making our holiday there really enjoyable. We will be staying there again. And can't wait to re-book.

Tips for this hotel, go all inclusive. It really does what it says on the tin, excellent food, excellent location, excellent staff and excellent hotel.
Thank you.
John and Zoe.

Room Tip: The higher the floor you are, the better view. (Common sense I know) and the rooms towards the middl...
1 Thank John T
Laura I, CM at Hotel Faro Jandia & Spa, responded to this review, May 26, 2014

I´m super happy reading that you have had a really good time here with us:)
Thank you for your lovely comment and we would love to see you again soon.

For anything you need just wirte me an email to Laura@grupomur.com

South Shields, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Beautiful hotel in central location , paid extra for a superior room on 5th floor, well worth the extra money , very spacious and beds on balcony. Maid service of the highest standard, beautiful beaches in jandia would definitely go back to this hotel. Only gripe food plentiful and very nice but never had a hot meal, everything only lukewarm. Fantastic spa free to guests.

Room Tip: Superior rooms on 5th floor lovely
Laura I, CM at Hotel Faro Jandia & Spa, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Thank you so much for leaving your comment.

I´m glad reading that you have had a great time at Faro Jandia Hotel and you would like to come back:)
Regarding the hot food, at lunch time you have the "a la carte" menu, where you can choose hot meals and also in dinner time, you have the hot buffet.

If you need anything for your next booking, just write me an email to Laura@grupomur.com I will help you in anything you need:)

Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times now and will be booking again next February.
The staff are really friendly and despite the demographic (mainly German guests) they seem really to like the (politer) British.
The food is very good and there is a tremendous selections of hot and cold foods and breakfast and dinner. Lunch is more limited but still perfectly adequate.
The rooms (we always have a ground floor room with a patio as my son is a climber and a balcony would be dangerous) are extremely clean, which makes the ever present cockroaches really hard to explain (they seem to hang in the blackout blinds until it is dark). On my last stay in February 2014 I captured 3 adult roaches in the bathroom on the last but 2 night and left them (under the free glasses and in a douche-bag) for the cleaner, who left them, presumably thinking I was starting a zoo, and the one in the bag ate its way out. On the nights when there were no adult beetles there were several much smaller beetles about so they are presumably cannibals.
The last section was merely to highlight to the Hotel that there is a problem as I have had at least one cockroach in my room every time I have stayed.
I really rate this hotel and it's location is excellent. Would give it a 5* if they'd do something about the roaches.

Room Tip: Ground floor pool view rooms are good for families.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Idotrout
Laura I, CM at Hotel Faro Jandia & Spa, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
I understand what you can feel with the roaches and we make everything that is possible to avoid its problem, but sometimes it happens and we can´t do anything.
If you book a high floor you won´t have this problem but I know with your children is better to be on the ground floor...

I hope to see you again, and please, be in touch with me for your next booking, or if you need anything.
My email: laura@grupomur.com

Madrid, Spain
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I chose this hotel following other travellers feedback but I wasn't sure if it would live up to my expectations. I am glad to say it certainly did.

Across the street is the beach area although getting to the sea will take a 5-10 mins walk since between the street and the sand there is a strip of protected area crossed by a pathway. The sand strip itself is also very wide. The walk is nice and definitelly worth since the beach is amazing. Miles of golden sand and turquoise waters. A bit windy at times, but great.

Hotel facilities are nice, functional and well maintained. It has a spa which is very nice: jacuzzi, pool, water jes, dry and wet saunas, cold pools, showers and relax area. All pretty clean and well maintained, and for free to hotel hosts. Limited opening schedules though (9 am to 7 pm). Gym is small but well equipped.

Breakfast and dinner are of good quality. A bit more variety would be nice. But is tasty and well prepared.

Pool area is also nice and neat.

Rooms are clean, well maintained and ample. Nice terrace facing the swimming pool.

Wifi and flat tv for free.

But the best is friendiness and professionalism of the staff.

If you are looking for accomodation in the south part of the island, this is likely the best option in the Jandia beach. I would easily return and reccomend it.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Laura I, CM at Hotel Faro Jandia & Spa, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Thank you so much for leaving you review and your lovely words:)
I´m really happy reading that you have enjoyed your holidays with us.

I hope to hearing back from you soon:)
My email: laura@grupomur.com

lancs
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Me and my hubby spent a week at the faro at the end of march. We have travelled to the island of Fuerteventura numerous times, and stayed in corralejo,costa calma and jandia. this was our 1st time to the faro.Overall an excellent hotel in a fantastic location. staff, room and food all very good.We paid for a sea view room and the room we got was excellent with a curved balcony on the fifth floor overlooking the lighthouse and sea. The hotel is situated amongst a row of shops but as soon as you enter the hotel it is wonderful. The only down side we found was no hot plates for your meals so by the time you got your veg then your meat your food was going cold. Other hotels we stay at on the island seem to have hot plates so I am sure this would not take much to addressTthe spa was very good and well worth a visit. We enjoyed the rifle shooting and the pistol shooting at the hotel but did not do any of the other activities on offer. Yes this hotel is quite a drive from the airport but we found the faro well suited our needs of a chilled out week in the sun. A nice stroll to morro jable along the wonderful beach for a cocktail or two is a must. Large new pool towels for the sunbeds was a big plus at this hotel, changed daily by the lifeguard. Would we recommend the faro ? YES it really is an oasis of calm as soon as you enter reception. Oh the free sangria around the pool was also a nice touch.

Room Tip: pay for a sea view.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank tracy b
Laura I, CM at Hotel Faro Jandia & Spa, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thank you so much for leaving your review.

The hotel is as you say an oasis, I think it is a good place to rest and charge your energy, with good weather and food and really quiet hotel.

Thank you again for being in touch with us, anything else you need just let me know please by email: laura@grupomur.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Morro del Jable
Sol Jandia Mar Apartments
Sol Jandia Mar Apartments
#5 of 16 in Morro del Jable
Gran Hotel Atlantis Bahia Real

Been to Hotel Faro Jandia & Spa? Share your experiences!