I've stayed at quite a few Riu hotels and this one is right up there. The staff are amazing, the service is faultless, the food and choice fantastic.
Just a couple of things to point out. The hotel is built into the side of a hill and even with the lifts there are still quite a few steps and long walkways to negotiate. You have to go down a spiral staircase to get to the promenade and beach, so not really for the less mobile.....................and talking about the beach, it's fantastic and goes for miles, but not recommended if you are offended by geriatric Germans who've turned whole stretches of it into a nudist colony!!! I'm no prude, but found some of the "sights" quite horrible, but at least there's plenty of places to park a bike (sorry, very old joke)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Morro Jable. 3-Storey building. Situated on Jandia beach (several steps lead to the beach). 600 M from Morro Jable. 400 M from various shops. 90 Km from the airport. 200 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Jandia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Jandia Hotel Morro Del Jable
- Riu Palace Jandia Peninsula
- Hotel Riu Palace Jandia Fuerteventura/Morro Del Jable