excellent hotel. fantastic rooms. large luxurious bath, double sinks, spacious lounge area. good choice of food. staff very friendly. can swim into reception!! - the pool area stretches into reception.
good location. near to morro jable, excellent area for drinks or meals. nice little old town with a local atmosphere.
hotel pool area large, protected by a glass screen. fabulous views of the beach, sea and lanzarote and los lobos.
only downside is the many steps, therefore not suitable for wheelchairs, disabled people or push chairs. ie not suitable for leaving without using a car/ taxi.
maid service superb. everywhere was kept clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Morro Jable. 3-Storey building. Situated on Jandia beach (several steps lead to the beach). 600 M from Morro Jable. 400 M from various shops. 90 Km from the airport. 200 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Jandia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Jandia Hotel Morro Del Jable
- Riu Palace Jandia Peninsula
- Hotel Riu Palace Jandia Fuerteventura/Morro Del Jable