We arrived at this hotel very late at night and woke the following morning to find it was raining and we were overlooking a dual carriageway! If you are travelling with Travel Republic, do NOT use the shuttle transfer. We landed at 8.40pm and eventually arrived at the hotel at 12.15am. We called at so many hotels I lost count. Not a great way to start our holiday. Our room was in Block B. I did write an email to the hotel a month before our holiday to inform them we were on holiday to celebrate my 50th birthday and our silver wedding anniversary and they emailed back to say that they had taken note but nothing could be guaranteed. Nothing was forthcoming which was a little disappointing. However, I can recommend this hotel very highly. Although it looks a little tired in places, our room was large and very comfortable. The food in the buffet restaurant was really excellent. The pool area is very pleasant and there are always plenty of sunbeds (beach towels are provided) and the beach is fabulous. 12 Euros will buy you two sunbeds and an umbrella for the day on the beach and there is a reasonable beach bar for lunch. The salad buffet for lunch at the hotel is very good. Jandia itself is an ugly resort but the walk into Morro del Jable is really pleasant in the evening and it is possible to enjoy a drink overlooking the sea, whilst avoiding the awful entertainment! The very best thing about this hotel was the staff; they were absolutely wonderful - always full of smiles and so welcoming. We had a lovely relaxing holiday with (after the first morning of rain) fantastic weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Morro Jable. 3-Storey building. Situated on Jandia beach (several steps lead to the beach). 600 M from Morro Jable. 400 M from various shops. 90 Km from the airport. 200 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Jandia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Jandia Hotel Morro Del Jable
- Riu Palace Jandia Peninsula
- Hotel Riu Palace Jandia Fuerteventura/Morro Del Jable