My wife and I spent a week at this hotel in March, They try very hard to please the Germans but are not so cooperative with us Brits (in the minority at this Hotel) but give them 9 out of 10 for effort. The Hotel is getting tired, Lifts not working,Bedrooms need TLC and the assistant Manager needs a lesson in customer dedication. After staying at other Riu Hotels this overall was a bit of a dissappointment.But give credit when it is due the Staff made a good effort to please.
Would I recommend it? yes I would ,but be aware that it is built on a hill side so clients who have a walking disability be careful.
Riu Hotels could make this superb with a little investment
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Morro Jable. 3-Storey building. Situated on Jandia beach (several steps lead to the beach). 600 M from Morro Jable. 400 M from various shops. 90 Km from the airport. 200 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Jandia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Jandia Hotel Morro Del Jable
- Riu Palace Jandia Peninsula
- Hotel Riu Palace Jandia Fuerteventura/Morro Del Jable