Have just returned from a week at this hotel.Overall impression.
Rooms.(On arrival allocated block B) slept for a total of 4 hours due to noise from bars and traffic
from busy road) Moved to Block A. an improvement,.but rooms tired and need upgrading.
Food in hotel very good, with a good selection of meats and seafood.
Staff very attentive.
Evening entertainment not impressed.
Location good for beach but bad location of hotel pool with it hardly used during our stay.
Not impressed with surrounding area and feel some investment needed.
Only met a few British people during our stay as the vast majority of visitors were from Germany.
No intentions of returning..to this hotel or resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Morro Jable. 3-Storey building. Situated on Jandia beach (several steps lead to the beach). 600 M from Morro Jable. 400 M from various shops. 90 Km from the airport. 200 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Jandia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Jandia Hotel Morro Del Jable
- Riu Palace Jandia Peninsula
- Hotel Riu Palace Jandia Fuerteventura/Morro Del Jable