We had a fantastic stay last year, food very good, service excellent, cleanliness excellent location was good, beach fantastic 6E per lounger a day bit steep but okay not part of the hotel. Only downside is people reserve loungers and aren't there all day which is annoying.
Last day there is a shower room which made it possible to shower before our flight back.
The shops in resort are not cheaper than the uk we allowed 1000E for the week and came back with over half.
Wood i go back definetley!!! Cant wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Morro Jable. 3-Storey building. Situated on Jandia beach (several steps lead to the beach). 600 M from Morro Jable. 400 M from various shops. 90 Km from the airport. 200 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Jandia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Jandia Hotel Morro Del Jable
- Riu Palace Jandia Peninsula
- Hotel Riu Palace Jandia Fuerteventura/Morro Del Jable