We have just returned from our fourth stay at this lovely hotel.
Although I have written a previous review of this Hotel (November 2006), I thought it would be useful to report that the hotel just gets better!
The hotel is very well maintained, the rooms are beautiful with a separate living area, and the food in the restaurant is excellent and varied with regular themed evenings. Service from the friendly staff is excellent.
There are a large number of steps in the hotel and it may not be suitable for those with mobility problems.
We would strongly recommend this hotel for anyone (mainly couples) who want a relaxing holiday in a good location in an excellent hotel with high standards of service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Morro Jable. 3-Storey building. Situated on Jandia beach (several steps lead to the beach). 600 M from Morro Jable. 400 M from various shops. 90 Km from the airport. 200 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Jandia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Jandia Hotel Morro Del Jable
- Riu Palace Jandia Peninsula
- Hotel Riu Palace Jandia Fuerteventura/Morro Del Jable