This property is owned by TUI who also own Thompson who we booked with for some winter sun.
The first room we were directed to was dark and smelly with a view of a bush and a banking, we asked for a replacement and a better room, though not 5* was supplied.
If you have been to Club Magic Life in Kemer Turkey you will be very disappointed with this one. The property, food and service in Turkey were far superior both in variety and quality. That said most of the food was Ok if you caught it freshly cooked, but I would never rate this hotel as 5* its looking rather tired. A lot of other little things let this hotel down badly, like on a few mornings there was no butter just margarine, some days breakfast sausages were obviously reheated from the day before, no fresh orange juice, salads very unimaginative, chilled water pitchers on the tables were soda water out of the coke/fanta dispenser, if you wanted “no gas please” a waiter would bring you some lukewarm back, with no ice, if you held out your plate for two griddled eggs you also received a scowl as he slapped the second one on your plate. The large service area also seemed a bit disorganised with say freshly griddled fish at one end and vegetables at the far other end with everything else in between, by the time you queued for both items some of your food was cold. As I said previously some of the food was good with freshly carved roasts, duck, paella, lovely blue cheese, fruits and fresh fish, especially the griddled Hake.
The one main thing that stood out with this hotel was the attitude of the serving staff; I have never come across such a miserable bunch. The only time any one of them cracked a smile was if they were flirting behind the bar with each other this is prevalent both in the bars and restaurants. On one occasion I queued to request two gin and tonics from the main bar after dinner, they were both flat.. I returned them to the bar and informed the barman (no reply) who replaced them with another two flat ones, returned them and was given a demonstration that the coke from the same dispenser was fizzy, I said I wasn’t drinking coke and that the tonic was flat, replied with a shrug “is kaput” turned his back and walked away. This sums up the attitude of the majority of the service staff.
I would add that we had no problems with the pools, sun beds, the grounds, wine, beer, beach etc. and your experience could be far better than ours, we all have different tastes and expectations from 5* ratings and looking at previous reviews obviously others have, On checking out we were not even asked if we had enjoyed our stay, we didn’t
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, indoor cycling and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable