4,438 results
All reviews plaza bar private lodge activity pool main restaurant pool bar mountain biking spinning classes entertainment team magico restaurant sea view steep steps bottle of red wine toasties fitness classes specialty restaurants kids club great holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2016 via mobile

I've just returned from Tui Magic Life in Jandia. We went last year and have never returned to same hotel before, but for value for money, we couldn't beat it.The staff without exception are very friendly and always ready to help.The food in buffet is exceptionally good and the choices are endless.Everything is labelled, so if you have any allergies (as I do)there's no need to wonder if you can have it.The A La Carte restaurants are fantastic too.We never had a problem getting sun beds and the pools are clean and well maintained. The only slight irritation are the steps down to the beach which are uneven and plentiful! !!We love to walk along the beach so they never put us off!!!Our room was very clean and tidy (as is all the hotel )and 24 hour all inclusive was just that.We love Tui Magic Life and are already planning to visit soon.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank sandraharwood
Enrique M, Director General at TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2016

Dear sandraharwood,

We are very happy to read that you had a fantastic holiday at our resort. Thank you for writing us such a lovely review.

We are delighted that you found the variety and high quality of food, the service provided from our staff and our location to your liking, and we will be glad to share your nice words with the other departments.

Looking forward to welcome you again very soon at TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura.

Best wishes,

Stefanie Heidenfels
Guest Service

Reviewed June 22, 2016

Again fabulous stay. Room request given which is important to me. Thank you. Food still fantastic and the service excellent. The rose wine is very nice. Met some lovely people during my stay. The staff work so hard everyone of them and I say a big thank you because of your hard work you make this place what it is and as a single traveller I love this place so cheers to all the staff.

The only downside this visit was the evening entertainment very poor. Very hard to find a seat in the wunderbar on an evening.

See you all again in September can't wait.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Deborah K

Dear Deborah K,

Thank you for sharing your nice review about your last stay at TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura.

It is wonderful to read that you had, again, a great time with us, that our huge choice of food and the provided service exceeded your expectations. We will pass on your lovely feedback to our colleagues.

Thank you again and awaiting you in sunny Fuerteventura in September.

Best regards,

Stefanie Heidenfels
Guest Service

Reviewed June 21, 2016

We stayed at Magic Life from 1st June for 2 weeks, this was our 3rd time here after trying somewhere else. The staff at this hotel are fab, thanks to Alex, Louis and Christian in the Lobby bar and Bea, Katrina David and Yannais in the Plazabar, our daughter so enjoyed playing games with you all. The pools where fine, really enjoyed Aqua Zumba with Georgia. There is so much to take part in during the day, our you can just relax with a cocktail.
The food is amazing, it was our anniversary and they booked the Les Reses restaurant with a bottle of fizz, decorated table and lovely chocolate cake. The main restaurant has so much choice, we loved Gala night on Friday and Smoked Salmon and Fizz on tuesday mornings,
Could do with new pool towels and the small bar being open for the quieter pools.
We was in block 11 which was nice and quiet, rooms are nice and cleaned daily. All inclusive here is all inclusive no hidden extras. I had a spa treatment which was the best I have had in a long time and my daughter had a kid chocolate massage which she loved.
The lobby bar does cake in the afternoon, and the italian is lovely for a late lunch looking out over the sea. it's open from 2.00 - 5.30pm.
We had a very relaxing time, and hope to return in the future.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank ShellyH79
Reviewed June 20, 2016

14nights here.plenty to eat and drink paid for a sea view and got one,when we were stood up,all we saw when we sat down was the balcony wall,hotel needs to lower it a foot then put some safety fence or glass screen there. only one pool bar so if you are not at the activity pool you have a walk although its not miles away. great activity package with loads of exercise classes if you want it.gym before breakfast if I got up was my best. evening revolve around the plaza bar but if its not your sort of thing you are out on a lib wunerbar is OK for drinks and a game of cards.over the holiday we only had 4 shows in the theatre 3 f which was the excellent entertainment team dancing to music.lovely walk along the beach either way just keep your eyes shut.if you walk into town get in right with the tide times.my review is not the best for this hotel but its probably down to us,I am not complaining about anything.just ask if there is anything anyone wants to know

Room tip: Ask for a sea view or upgrade to one but take into concideration the high wall on the balcony.we were 18204.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank morritt
Reviewed June 20, 2016

Hi we stayed here this time for 2 weeks from 1st June 2016. We go mainly because my husband loves the all inclusive cycling. He thought the guide Christian was really good. My husband went out on 8 rides over the 13 days we were there. Our friends joined us on the Saturday and he also went cycling but not quite as many times! I took part in a number of activities, Zumba, Aqua aerobics, aqua spinning which I loved, Kangoo jumping, tennis lesson, pilates and had a massage in the Spa which was lovely. The food and drinks are very good, we ate in all 3 alacarte restaurants which were good. I didn't think it was as good as in previous years, perhaps because we have been so many times or we stayed for 2 weeks. The music in the plaza bar needs to be improved. Infact it was very busy and could do with another music bar as well as another daytime bar as if you went to the quiet pool there was no where else to get a drink. The weather was fab and I got a great tan, yes its windy but if it wasn't it would be too hot! We stayed in block 12 which was a special request they honoured and put our friends next door too. I think we will return for the reasons I have mentioned. I met one couple for whom it was their 10th Visit!! Thanks to Sandra, Georgia and Lauren for the fitness activities. The only other downside was the wifi which we could only get in the Wunderbar. I did have trouble sleeping but only because I couldn't find a comfortable pillow, I do have a neck condition though.

Room tip: Block 12 has pool view
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple