My partner and I have just returned from a wonderful week away here and are now definitely having the holiday blues. Firstly we had a very warm welcome to the hotel with a champagne reception and our bags dropped to our room almost before we got there ourselves. Very clean and nicely decorated room, with a bottle of champagne on ice as we were celebrating our anniversary. The magico buffet was very pleasant with plentiful amounts of food to choose from and fresh food constantly being out out even if it was five minuets to the end of service. There are three other restaurants along side the main buffet, but to be able to book into them you need to wake up 7:30 the morning before (36hours) you actually eat in that restaurant and join a cue of people and hope you were there early enough to get a place. The pool area was lovely and clean. We were impressed with the quality of the draught beer and all inclusive cocktails although the bar staff in the pool bar and wunderbar were quite grumpy the men in the plaza bar made up for the others. Also activities to keep you busy in the day and entertainment in the evenings. Overall the location was perfect for us as we were just looking for somewhere we could just chill and relax but for some it may be a bit isolated. There was almost always a wind, which made it really easy to sunbathe and comfortable heat to do any activities, but in the shade it was a little chilly. It's right on the beautiful clean beach with miles of sands you can walk in either way. This holiday is great value for money and would highly recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, indoor cycling and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable