“Amazing holiday”

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Morro del Jable
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I went with 5 other people wich were my family
It was really clean and spotless the food was amazing and very nice lots of different options and the pools were really nice and where ŵe had our sun beds you could see the sea and you had the pools the dance shows were really good good dancers I did acroarobics most says and Chelsea who was our teacher she was really good and the drinks were really nice I liked the snack bar but it would be so much more helpful if they could understand a bit of English as they couldn't understand me that's much of what I asked for. The coach trip to get there and back wasent very nice though and if you go down the bech and walk along abit were the rocks are there are loads of chipmunks and we feed them but the down side with the beach is that there are loads of steps and I stayed in a family room we were block 22 it was really nice though but the sofa beds were a little unconftible though but part from that I would deafntly recommend it and I would love to go agin but it can get quite windy and make sure you bring sun block as I still put loads on I still ended up a bit burnt but I really enjoyed my stay

Room Tip: Block 22 was very nice but the veiw we had was just rock and ŵe were right at the end but that didde...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Olivia N
Vito A, Gerente at TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Dear Olivia, Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for your great comments about our Hotel and many thanks for recommending us.

Hope to see you and your family on your next vacations in Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial.

There are newer reviews for TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura

Reviewed April 9, 2014

A little bit out of the way but knew that when we booked. The beach looked fantastic but a long climb down the steps. It would not be fare to mention any one staff as they were all brilliant, courteous and very friendly. Hotel is magnificent with large pools and loads of sunbeds. Night entertainment in the bar was very good, don't no about the theatre as we never went but others said it was good. Would we go back? Might do. Would not put any one off whom wanted to go here only be prepared that there is nothing around you to do
PS food plentiful but could have been hotter,lot hotter

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank bernard w

Dear Bernard, Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review about our Resort, which I appreciate.

Hope to see you again in Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Fantastic holiday - I arrived here on the 29th Jan 14 for a one week holiday with three teenagers in tow. Flight out from Glasgow on time and transfer from airport to hotel went smoothly. On arrival we were provided with sparkling wine or orange juice which was very much appreciated and unexpected. Check in was quick and the receptionist was lovely and very welcoming - let the holiday begin.....

We stayed in Block 11, although, the rooms were not refurbished, this was not a problem, I don't go on holiday to stay in a room and watch TV. We had a wonderful sea view and it was so therapeutic watching and listening to the sea. The rooms were spotless and cleaned every day, the housekeeper was a lovely friendly girl and nothing was too much trouble for her. There was plenty of storage for our clothing and a free safe. The beds were comfortable and we were always refreshed every morning.

Breakfast, lunch and dinner - Wonderful selection throughout the holiday, we were spoiled for choice and I am delighted to say that my eldest daughter was very adventurous and she is now eating fish....for the first time ever. The food was delicious and you would need to be very precious not to enjoy what was on offer.
The staff = the best, I cannot praise the staff within Magico highly enough, they are so hardworking and very pleasant, nothing is too much trouble for them and a special mention to "Luca", he was an amazing, polite and friendly gentleman, so much so, my teenage daughter Isla is now disillusioned with the service we receive back home.

There is plenty to do here, you can relax on one of the many sunbeds or take part in the activities which are provided on a daily basis. The beach is lovely and you can take a leisurely stroll into Jandia, however, watch out for the tide......oh and the nudists.... I walked into Jandia every day and back, loved feeling the sand and sea between my toes.

My daughters were initially taken aback with the nudists, however, after the second day, this was not an issue, apart from one gentleman who proceeded to walk in front of us and bend over......mind you...he was probably trying to tan the only one un tanned mark he had.... Talking of which, although there was a wind....the weather was really nice, so much so, I still have tan lines....and we are now in April...

On our final day we received a complementary bottle of wine, which was a very nice touch. We all had an amazing holiday and I would definitely return to Club Magic Life Fuerteventura, as I said it was Wow Wow Wow Wow.....

Thank you Club Magic Life......an amazing holiday enjoyed by a middle aged mental health nurse and three teenagers....we all want to return.

Room Tip: Block 11 was a great location for us - it's not refurbished but...great sea view and sun traps w...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
6  Thank hannah m

Dear Hannah, Good Afternoon,

Firstly, thank you for choosing our Resort to enjoy your vacation with your family.

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your holidays and for taking the time to write about your experience in our Resort.

I hope to see you again in Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial and have the opportunity to say hello.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Well, I don't know where to start because every part of this holiday was absolutely fabulous!!! We stayed here from Saturday 29 March to Saturday 5 April and right from the very second we set foot in the front door our holiday experience was amazing. On arrival we were greeted with a glass of champagne as we waited to check in and just standing in reception looking at the lobby area we were impressed. Although we arrived at 9:00pm and the main restaurant had closed this was not a problem as there was another restaurant open until 10:30pm. The lobby bar is open 24 hours and so getting coffees and beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic was never a problem. We have stayed at many all inclusive hotels before as this is our preferred choice but never have we stayed at one where literally everything is included! There is a cooler cabinet in reception that was always topped up with two litre bottles of mineral water to take as you needed them and on arrival in our room there was a bottle of water waiting in our fridge. Also, we were pleasantly surprised that the safe in our room was free, something we have never experienced anywhere else! Our suitcases were taken to our rooms for us so that we could get something to eat and drink and when we did arrive at our room, it took our breath away because we had a newly re-furbished room which had been done to a very high standard with a to-die-for view right over the beach and looking straight out to sea. No plastic patio furniture on the balcony either but a wicker table and chairs with soft cushions. We had a problem with trying to programme our safe so went back up to reception, it was by now 11:00pm, and were asked when we would find it most convenient for them to send a maintenance man to check if the batteries need changing in it. We asked if it could be done straight away and by the time we had got back to our room, there was a knock on the door and he very quickly changed the batteries and everything was fine. Very impressive service and this is something over the week we came to appreciate because right from the cleaning staff to the waiting staff to the bar staff and reception staff you were always made to feel that you are very welcome and that your happiness during your stay is of top most importance to them and absolutely nothing is to much trouble. There is so much to do in this hotel, which is really a resort more than just a hotel. There are several bars and restaurants with an abundance of food available literally all day and to a very high standard. Again we soon came to realise that nothing is done on the cheap here and that the quality of everything is extremely high. The range of food available in the main restaurant was staggering and this was everyday, three times a day not just on odd occasions. Bottles of wine are available for you to take when ever you want and always at dinner an unopened bottle was on the table. The only disappointment we had was when we were told at our welcome meeting that use of the three a la carte restaurants were also included at no extra cost but due to popularity it was essential to book a day ahead, we expected great things. These are Spanish, Argentinian and Italian themed restaurants and we were recommended that if you didn't try any of the others, the Argentinian was definitely worth trying. To book these restaurants you need to be down in reception at 8:00am on the day before you want to go and this isn't ideal when you think that being on holiday means lazy starts to the day bearing in mind breakfast is served between 7:00am and 10:30am and so you don't need to rush out of bed. So, my husband dutifully got up at 7:30am to wait in reception were the queue was right across the lobby to find out that the restaurant option for the following day was the Spanish one as only one a la carte restaurant is available per day and the Argentinian one was two days later! Having made the effort though, he decided to book the Spanish one and then got up the following day at 7:30am to book the Argentinian!!! That all aside, we thought all his efforts would be rewarded with an authentically themed, waiter serviced meal. Wrong! The only waiter service on offer was bringing you the starter, which there was no choice of which is rather strange as a la carte generally means you have a choice off the menu, and the main course which you have the choice of just one meat dish or a fish dish! What's a la carte about that? There seemed to be some executive guests in the Spanish restaurant the night we visited and they seemed to be the only ones getting preferential treatment, we got the impression that it maybe the top boss visiting, and the head waiter could not have been more attentive to them alone, making sure their glasses were always topped up and everything was to their liking where as we just got on and poured our own wine and got our own desserts. The menu was no different to what we had been eating in the main restaurant which was great but hardly worth all the effort in booking etc!!! The Argentinian was better but again for all the fuss of booking we really weren't blown away and felt it was hyped up unnecessarily. Anyway, apart from this disappointment, everything else was stunning, even on my husbands birthday when we had not informed anyone about it, we guess as we had taken his birthday cards with us and arranged them in our room that the maid saw this and by the time we returned to our room later in the day, a bottle of wine, two glasses and a lovely arrangement of fruit had been left for him!! These little touches really made our holiday special as did the bottle of wine and personally sign thank you letter left in our room on the last day of our holiday. Whatever you do, do not miss the gala meal on Friday night as this was stunning. On entry to the main restaurant we were given champagne and greeted by two authentically dressed Flamenco dancers who we had our photo taken with. All the tables had been dressed with linen and candles and a pianist was playing. There were wine bottles with candles spread all around the serving areas and it looked really pretty. There was a really nice atmosphere and everyone seemed happy to sit around longer enjoying the really lovely menu that had been put on. Truly a great end to a wonderful holiday and a hotel we will definitely be recommending and returning to.

Room Tip: Ask for block 14!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Sturat_Little

Dear Sturat, Good Afternoon,

First of all, thank you for choosing our resort to enjoy your vacation and taking the time to write this wonderful comment about our services and facilities.

We hope to see you again and your husband in your next holidays in our Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial and have the opportunity to wellcome you.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Great hotel - excellent food and drink. Staff are polite and attentive without being over bearing. Beautiful grounds and well kept. Pools very clean and beach lovely. Plenty of sunbeds. Weather was good although we did have a couple of days where it was overcast.
The only negative point was when we arrived - reception staff were very slow when there were other staff milling around appearing to do nothing. However once you get this issue all is well.
Will definitely being going back. Please sort out the check in!

Room Tip: Stayed in room 12206 which was large and had a sea view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 26Tezza

Dear Tezza, Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for your excellent comment. We are sure that in your next visit the check in will be fast and efficient.

We are very glad you want to return to enjoy your next holidays with the big family Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial.

Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

First let me say I am going to give you my honest opinion of our holiday in the ML. Good flight from Manchester (Sat 29th Mar). on time. Bused down to Jandia it took 1hr 10 mins. Quick check-in, was then taken by buggy to our room Block 11 top floor sea view. Very efficient. The room was large, bigger than normal hotel rooms. We had booked 2 rooms as my son wanted to come with us. He had the room next to us same size, very unusual for a single person with no
supplements. Room very clean and big beds . Very large pool area, a quiet side and activity area. Lovely gardens but most of all the stunning views of the ocean. Apparently the weather the week before was cool and windy, we were very lucky right from the Sunday to the day we departed it was glorious. The beach is stunning although you have to go down very steep steps, that's ok but I struggled on the way up. You can walk to Jandia along the beach it took us an hour, just ignore the nudists on the way. Lovely prom to walk along past some nice eating places. We walked as far as the Riu Palace, good walk but enjoyable. Taxi back 8 euros. Food is excellent, everything you want, bottle of wine on table each night. There are 4 other other restaurants, which you have to book into. We went to Los Reses, the steak was fab, which isn't what I expected in an AI. It was as good as any reputable steak house. In the centre of the complex is the Plaza bar, this is where everyone hangs out, live music every night. Enjoyable. There is a theatre, we didn't go but we spoke to many people who had and they said the entertainment was good. There is a bar in the foyer which is open 24 hrs. Nice sitting areas. On the day of our departure the bus was picking us up at 17 05, we could have paid 15 euros for 3 hrs til 3 o'clock, but it wasn't available. They told us to go to the spa by block 19, they gave us towels for our showers, bril. The one downfall was, its the nudist area. Just keep your eyes shut!!! We were in block 11 near the pool, this hadn't been renovated, but we found it ok, no problem, but I think that will be next, they were working in 10. Now to end my essay (ha ha) do not take any notice of these people who give dreadful reviews and try to put you off. We go in lots of 4* hotels 3 or 4 times a year and I would say if it had problems. Just go and relax and have a lovely time, the staff are efficient and friendly. Oh and by the way the beds are very comfy.Good value for money. Lots of the reviews moaned about the amount of Germans there, well there are rather a lot but they never bothered us, we met a lot of British. ENJOY.

Room Tip: go with an open mind, ignore bad reviews
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
10  Thank mayNorthWales

Dear mayNorthWales, Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for your opinion about our facility and services.

I´m very glad to hear that you enjoyed your holiday in our Resort. We would like to see you again in your next holidays in our Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial.

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a last minute break in march and would definitely recommend it.
Food and drink are 24 hour and great quality.
Plenty of sporting activities.
It does have a very cold breeze all day so you will need to shelter from the wind and take a jacket for the evening.
Will definitely return.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear GailWalden, Good Afternoon,

Thank you for posting a review about our service and thank you for recommending us.

I´m glad to hear that you wish to return to our Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial to spend your future vacation, it will be an honor to welcome you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Morro del Jable
MUR Hotel Faro Jandia & Spa
MUR Hotel Faro Jandia & Spa
#3 of 16 in Morro del Jable
Occidental Jandia Royal Level - Adults Only

Been to TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura? Share your experiences!