20thnovember 2013 Just got back from a weeks holiday at the magic life hotel we went with friends , it was a special holiday for my husbands 60th birthday , the friends we went with emailed the hotel and arranged rooms next to each other also sea view which on arrival we had lovely updated rooms in block 17 overlooking the sea. Also we had fruit and a bottle of red wine which was a nice touch ,the hotel it's self is good value for money and good food and wine on tables . The beach is lovely you could walk for miles .. You have to be aware that it is a naturist beach so you will c lots of shapes and sizes lol !!! . The room was cleaned daily and fresh towels every day and fresh sheets after being there 3 days , beds I thought were big and not to hard shower was brilliant and nice hot water .. I don't usually write reviews but thought this hotel was worthy of one . The only down side was the weather was a little overcast and windy but still came home with a good colour .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, indoor cycling and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable