We are die hard American fans so were a bit nervous about our first all inclusive trip to Fuerteventora but felt we needed a change. It is just over an hour by coach to this hotel. Check in was fine and you are greeted with a glass of cava or orang juice when you arrive. The porters take your bags to your room for you. We had a lovely room in block 15 overlooking the pool and a nice sea view. Rooms are being done up at the moment and we had a refurbished room with super king bed and flat screen tv. The good points of this hotel are: rooms are clean, grounds are well cared for, food is plentiful and well cooked, all activities are included as well as all drinks, the staff are friendly and helpful. There are only a few small things that niggled. The new beds are very firm, you can only get a couple of English channels on the tv, the steps down to the beach are very steep but if you head towards the private lodge area there is another way down that isn't so bad and the walk into jandia along the beach is lovely.
We thought this hotel was excellent value for money. You can pay for wifi but reception in rooms is not guaranteed. It's €35 for 14 days and you have to get a password from reception. However you do get a good signal by the main pool or at the disco bar. Another thing we liked is they didn't try to get you to join in if you didn't want too.
The main restaurant can get busy at dinner time but we had no real problems finding a table. The selection is impressive and you can be as good or bad as you please, as there is always plenty of salad and fruit available. There are three al a cart restaurants at no extra charge you just have to book the day before, we liked the Argentinian one especially and went twice. At dinner time they put a bottle of wine on your table and if you don't drink it just take it with you. They are very heavy handed with the measures at the bar! Snacks are available from the pool bar etc, you just go help yourself. Can't really comment on evening entertainment as we only went to one show which was ok. We could hear the live music/DJ from our room and it sounded like everyone was having a wail of a time.
The hotel does cater for Germans more than English but that was fine and no real problem. Word of warning the naturists do not stick to their part of the beach and are more than happy to strut their stuff as soon as they get to the sand.
All in all an excellent place to stay and we would go back in a heart beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, spinning and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable