Just returned from our weeks stay with the family.Now for my views and I mean mine please make your own mind up.
We arrived quite late,and within minutes we were asked to make our way to the restaurant while the reception staff did their bit.We all enjoyed our meal wine and water on the tables and lots of choice this was the case each night ,plenty to choice from with several cooking stations ,I had fish every lunch,very nice.Breakfast, lunch and dinner were very enjoyable and the wine was good.the a-la-carte were for me a let down compared to the main buffet restaurant but were worth a change.Some I'm sure loved it so make your own mind up
The rooms were clean and of a good size ,but yes they are dated,this was a little let down for me but not to much that it spoilt my week the beds are a little hard. There was evidence of work being done in other blocks to update this issue.
The hotel is geared up for guest wanting to do lots of sports,if this is for you then you can always find something to do,otherwise relax around the several pools.
Water ,soft drinks are readily available around the hotel these are self service so no queues
The beach is not what I expected, it was better with soft white sand with long walks in both directions,a calm clean sea all very beautiful .Now you are going to see a few nudists now this is were you have to make your own minds up do you let it bother you ,or do you let them just do their thing?
The evening entertainment is in a central area close to the restaurants, which start around 9.30pm and goes on until around 2am so be careful which block you get as this may interrupt your sleep.
You are not going to pay 5 star money to stay here so don't expect luxury ,expect a good standard and this is what you get.All in all a good value for money hotel.Im sure you will enjoy a good rest with good food and plenty of sunshine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, indoor cycling and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable