I chose this hotel on the strength of the reviews on Trip Advisor. To be honest I think that we are used to a higher standard of hotels so therefore we were disappointed with Magic life Fuerteventura.The hotel does have good amenities - a choice of restaurants Spanish / Italian and Argentinian as well as the main restaurant. Food in the main restaurant was very good a great selection every day but as with all restaurants the Air Conditioning was totally inadequate, this spoiled the dining experience, there Is nothing worse than sitting in a hot restaurant for your meal which you rushed to eat so that you could leave asap. Plenty of sports activities throughout the day including: Shuffle Board , Water Polo , Tennis , Volleyball and Boccia there is also a well equiped gym with regular classes ie Zumba and Spinning at various levels they also offer escorted mountain bike rides for beginners and advanced although when my daughter tried to book herself onto one she was told rather patronizing by one of the ride leaders that she was not experienced enough!
The bedroom furniture is very dated, tired looking and in my room the drawers did not slide in and out straight. The central air conditioning is poor you have to switch on the ceiling fan which rattled every time it went round.
Pools are okay limited shaded areas and you need to get up early if you want a bed in the shade, pools with different depts to suit everyone, two bars at pool area one served the other served as well as self service for beer, wine and soft drinks, snacks and lunchtime menu.
I love the beach the occasional nudists didn't bother me, If you like to walk you can do so for hours on the beach but there is nowhere to walk to by leaving the hotel from reception. The town of Jandia is a cab ride away taking approx 15mins and cost approx 8-10 euros eachway it is worth the journey to get away from the hotel for the day.
If there was one thing I would do if I did ever go back to this hotel I would bring my own beach/pool towel the ones provided by the hotel (which can be changed daily at the shop for 2 hours in the morning and again lete afternoon) were very small you need 2 to cover a sun lounger also they were very rough, on one occasion I had a broken fingernail and was able to file it down by rubbing it in the towel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, indoor cycling and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable