We stayed for 11 nights, 7 of which were at the main hotel and 4 at the private lodges. There is so much to do at this hotel, I did so many activities that I haven't tried before. For me archery, water aerobics and sunset meditation were my preferred choices. I laughed non stop at Grace, the lovely water aerobics instructor and elegant dancer. Nikki the archery instructor was just lovely, he was top honcho too, I will treasure my classes with him and Arry the dancer and mediation instructor, what a cool guy. Our first room was massive, great view. The bed for me was very hard but they put some blankets underneath for me as soon as I mentioned it. The complex is beautiful, so well cared for. There is a proper theatre, a lot of the shows were done by the hard working entertainments team, the shows were brilliant, made even more brilliant because you know who is in them. My only little gripe was with the food, you could get most things but a lot of the time stuff was cold. I know they cater for a lot of people however. The speciality restaurants were ok but there was more choice in the main restaurant, we did try them all. I would rate the main hotel 3 stars, the entertainment 5, the bikes and equipment were first class. As mentioned we stayed at the lodge, this was a different league and cost 35 euros more each a day and considering the difference this was money well spent, it was complete luxury, the bedrooms were beautifully decorated, the bed just a dream to sleep in, the food was exquisite, as good as a top Michelin restaurant. You could only eat here if u stayed in the lodge, the drinks were proper brands and the wines delicious, the pools were heated and includes an infinity pool and a jacuzzi style. This was five star quality at its best, I am glad I did both areas however because it would have been very easy to stay just within this sanctuary. I loved the lodge so much that I wNt to go back in the winter 2013, it seems they are shutting it however as not enough people stay. If you can, go there now, you won't regret it. 250 a week more you'll still pay less than other hotels and you won't be disappointed. Back in England today.... Boo hoo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, indoor cycling and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable