Had 1 week stay in Feburary 2013. Very friendly staff, clean, spacious rooms. Plenty of public areas with lots of areas around the many pools. Pools clean and blue, cold at this time of year though!! Hotel right on beach so we found it warmer to swim in the sea. Large nudist area on beach. Also if you walk for around 15-20mins to the right and take along some monkey nuts, which can be purchased in hotel shop, you will find a large family of chipmunks. They will come up and take food from your hands. They are fussy and do prefer monkey nuts. We found the food to be plentiful and fresh. We never tried the midnight snacks. Bars all great with cocktails and beer made from local brews. Was not really impressed with the quality of wine on offer, but the bubbly one was ok. Hint for kids go to the bar next to the resturant 2.30-6.00 for pizza and ice cream better than the hot dogs at the pool bar. Entertainment team were excellent and plenty to do during the day from spin class, to kanagroo jumpers and mountain biking. You need to book the tennis courts in advance. We never ate at the speciality resturants so can not comment. We had 2 twin rooms for myself, hubby and 2 kids aged 13 and 15, only complaint is we seem to get ants in the shower every day, however it is a hot country. We never saw any cockroaches, which we have experienced many times in other hotels, but this could be due to the large amount of hotel cats there is. Cats are all looked after and not stray. My daugter had her nails done at the spa and enjoyed this. Also nudist area in spa. All in all an excellent holiday weather was good 5 day out of 7 with overcast the last 2 days. We will be booking this hotel again, maybe not in the height of summer, as i think it will get very busy, but certainly another off season holiday. One last thing there is nothing on the door step of the hotel and you need to take a taxi to nearest town - we actually never left the hotel other than to walk along the beach. Bus journey was around 1 hour from airport, roads are ok but I felt quiet ill by the time i reached the hotel with the swaying of the bus, take water on board with you if you suffer from motion sickness. 10/10 from kids as well as from hubby and myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, spinning and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable