This was a last minute holiday found for us by the nice lady in the Thomson shop. She had been before and said how good it was, and she was not wrong.
The complex is very large and the rooms are in blocks. We had a room in block 10. The room was large with a good size bathroom and nice balcony overlooking the surrounding area with sea climpses. The room was very quiet indeed. A free safe was provided in the room and a small fridge with some fizzy drinks in and a large bottle of water. A nice touch as this was part of the all inclusive. Most other hotels you would have to pay for this.
The hotel has 5 swimming pools, plenty of sunbeds some in the shade and some not, so if you don't like too much sun you can still lay out and enjoy yourself. Although we were told the hotel was full, it never felt busy and you always got a sunbed no problem. The whole complex is very clean and well maintained with nice gardens.
We never used the specialist resturants, just the main one. I do not see how people previous on here have complained about the food. For all meal times there was a huge choice of food freshly cooked (sometimes by a chef infront of you). Fish, meat, salads, chips, potatos, lots of veg, loads of deserts, cheese and biscuits I could list so much more, the choice was endless. You just helped yourself. Breakfast was the same from full english through to meat and cheese, omlette, waffles, fruit. breads etc. The mealtimes were generous so no need to rush. We always went for breakfast around 0830 and dinner just before 1900 and always had no problem getting a table for 2. Bottles of red wine are left on the table in the evening to help yourself to, or you can help yourself to beer, rose or white wine from the self service bar. The tables were cleared quickly after you have finished to allow the next couple to sit down as at times it could get busy. Every night of the week a specialist theme was used for the dinner menu, so in addition to the normal menu you could have Canary Islands food one night, mexican the next etc.
The pool bar is great, during the day you can help yourself to wine and beer from the self service pumps or ask for a cocktail to be made for you. Also the sandwich bar serves sandwiches and chips all day. The Wunderbar by reception is open 24hrs so whether it be a cocktail, beer, wine etc you can get a drink here, plus in the evenings the clubhouse type bar (I forget the name sorry) serves all drinks, and although can get busy the bar staff are great serving several people at once so you don't have to wait long.
The only downside to this hotel is the evening entertainment. There is nowhere to go outside the hotel, not even a walk so you have to stay in. The theatre shows were very poor. They are all dance, no speaking. Now this is fine, I undestand this, I assume becuase of all the different nationalities staying at the hotel, so no problems. But the dancers kept on getting out of time with each other, going wrong and looking at each other to see what to do next. Not good. One show a night from 2100-2145 then thats it for the entertainment. In the clubhouse bar place a couple of times in the week we stayed, there was a band on, but that was it. After a few days it did get a tad boring in the evening. We did watch the shows, but a couple we had to leave halfway through because it was so bad. But the drinks are free so what the hell!
Like I mentioned earlier the hotel is not located anywhere. To walk to Jandia the nearest town you can not go along the road as its a busy duel carriageway with no pavement, so you have to go along the beach at low tide. It can be a scramble at high tide because of the rocks and takes a good hour. Its nice enough and gets you out and about though. There are 2 sets of steps from the hotel to the beach, use the right hand set and turn right at the bottom to head into town. For the best all sand beach use the left hand steps on the corner and you will see the beach straight away. Whilst talking about the beach I will mention that although it did not bother us, the beach is very much a mix of clothed and nudist all over. So if the sight of naked people walking or running along with wobberly bits bouncing around is not for you, then perhaps avoid the beach.
I like the hotel, the food is great, staff very friendly, the all inclusive is proper all inclusive which is great for budgets. The drinks and beer, whilst not known brands was good quality and very drinkable. Rooms large, with nice balconys, very clean and well maintained. The only downside is the rather naff evening entertainment and it depends what you want, but we found the location abit remote. We like to wander, espcially after eating, and although the grounds are lovely there is nowhere outside the hotel to wander to. No shops, bars etc.
I would certainly reccomened this place, and I would go there again thats for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, indoor cycling and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable