Just back within the last 12 hours!
Well, hotel does look a bit dated, but so do all the others on this stretch.
"Recently" updated refurbished, but the grounds are in excellent condition.
We booked All Inclusive, very impressed with the package- no wrist bands!!!
Rooms clean and tidy and well laid out. Throughout the complex it was easy to get from A to B.
Sports facilities, Archery, Tennis, Mountain Bikes, ( great Volley Ball for the Posers) a must, and the fitness area of Gym and Aerobics suits all levels, I had a go at most of them and did not feel a pillock.
Forget the swimming pools this time of year, I'm still blue.
Don't bother booking "A La Carte" meals I found them C..P. stick to the main dinning hall which had a great selection at all meal times.
I would advise any traveller wishing to visit this time of year to take a good outdoor coat as it does get quit nippy in the evening.
We went as a group of 5 adults (30-60) and all thought it a good stay.
Good beach walk into Jandia approx 1 hour if the tides are right, and then a nice promenade walk into Morro Jable, a fishing town, good beach front cafe's and restaurants, my favourite trip out, Taxi from hotel 7.50€.
I would strongly recommend this package, and looking forward to revisiting in the near future, 8/10.
Note to THOMSON HOLIDAYS, if people have to book in long term advance and pay FULL BROCHURE price, don't rip us off by packing us into minimum legal seat spacings!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, indoor cycling and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable