This is a large resort hotel that lays on a wide range of activities (from Spanish lessons to mountain biking via tennis, archery, yoga etc) and includes a nice large pool, and a spa complex. Kids also seemed to be well catered for in their own discreet areas.
It is "all inclusive" with food and drink available from a variety of outlets 24 hours per day. Interestingly I never saw anyone intoxicated! Evening entertainment was provided by a rather amateurish "in house" troupe in the theatre, plus usually a decent band or singer in the bar later. Whilst clients from Germany probably made up a majority of customers, there were plenty of Brits around and the entertainment was almost exclusively in English or English and German.
As is the way of these resorts, most meals are taken on a self service buffet basis in a large communal dining room which resembled a canteen at times - although the standard and variety of food was excellent. To mitigate this there are also 3 separate themed restaurants that can be booked in advance for evening meals. These are (slightly) more atmospheric, and include table service from a limited menu range. We went twice and enjoyed the experience on both occasions.
Staff throughout the complex are friendly and professional, and both the grounds and rooms were maintained to a good standard, although room decor was a bit dated - I cannot recall the last time I saw a CRT TV. (see separate note on room selection).
The hotel is situated on a headland and there is a fairly short but steepish set of steps down to the sand and rock beach. The sand here is golden and finely textured. Turning right at the beach heads you off on the (minimum) 45 minute walk to the nearest town Jandia - which is largely a modern single strip of tourist orientated shops. Note, the route takes you along decent stretches of sandy beach, interspersed with rocky sections. Most of the sand disappears when the tide is in - but the route is still passable. Unfortunately there is no bus service, so the only alternative if you are without own transport is a taxi at about 8 euro each way.
Whether you are an activity fiend who needs to be busy all day long, or simply want to chill out and grab an easy beer and pizza whenever you want it, this place caters well for your needs. The only compromises are the sllght remoteness, and (fom a personal perspective) the noisy canteen feel to the dining hall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, indoor cycling and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable