My family and I stayed here at the beginning of January and have to admit we could not fault this hotel from the moment we arrived until the moment we left. Everything was absolutely top notch, from the friendly and very helpful staff at reception to the cleaners smiley "hola" in the morning. Nothing seemed to be to much hassle or effort.
There are numerous bars and restaurants to eat and have a drink at each day until you find your favourite and its a pleasure trying each one out. The main restaurant is a buffet and all the food is fresh and very well presented. There is definitely something for everyone. Our favourite was the seafood night when we ate our own weight in king prawns.
There are also plenty of activities on each day from kids clubs to mountain biking and hill walking. We also took full advantage of the free fitness classes and you can enjoy the free spin bikes overlooking the beautiful beach.
The whole resort is very well kept and maintained. The pool is cleaned first thing every morning and the rooms are cleaned everyday and were spotless when we arrived.
I would recommend this hotel to everyone whether you be travelling with a young family, wanting a chilled out week in the sun with plenty of nice food and drink or fancy a week of fitness and healthy eating.
We will definitely be back. Even the tune thats played at the pool during the days catchy "get away on a holiday, club magic liiiife"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, spinning and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable