When we booked this via Thomson it was given a 5T rating, so I was expecting the place to be a bit more "exclusive" than it actually was. However, we were afforded a nice welcome from the staff at reception and given a welcome drink on arrival. One bonus is that the whole place is all-inclusive so there were no annoying wrist bands! The staff then explained in some detail about where our room was and about the various restaurants etc, and our bags were taken to our room for us. Our room was large and air conditioned - my main beef is that the bed was extremely uncomfortable, but other than that it was fine. Our air conditioning stopped working halfway through the week, but it was fixed very quickly. The main pool area is very large and there were always sun beds available. One thing I would mention is that the brochure said the beach was a few steps down from the hotel. It is actually a very steep climb and the steps are a little dodgy, so anyone that has problems walking maybe would not be able to manage them. Food and drink is available 24 hours a day, and whilst not of gourmet standards, is plentiful and there was always something different to choose from,and the drinks are not watered down as we have found on some all-inclusive trips. We did try all the individual restaurants, and it was waiter service in all but one. There was entertainment every night, although the main show did not start until 2145hrs which we found a bit late. We found the staff to be very polite and helpful (apart from one waiter in one of the individual restaurants). There always seemed to be something going on and most of the activities were included in the price of the holiday. All in all we had a very nice time and nothing really to complain about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, indoor cycling and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable