We booked this due to visiting the same Club Magic Life chain in Egypt and to be honest I think we were expecting the same standard here as we got there - this was never going to happen.
This for us, is clearly overall a 3 star All Inclusive whereas it's sister hotel in Egypt was most definately 5 star.
The Bad Points
The food choice here was horrendous for a fussy eater (I am the fussiest ever). I literally lived on Cheese Toasties which I made myself in the morning buffet as at night, I was sick fed up of the same selection of food. Even my boyfriend who would try any food, was getting fed up after a week. Not a huge amount to chose from if you've been to a good All Inclusive before, but if you haven't, you'll probably think there was a large amount to chose from. The food was very tastless and a poor selection of desserts which were the same every night for a week. Some extremelly random choices as well as it is mostly a German hotel and alot of the meat looked like it was ready to walk back to the table with you. Very poor show although the breakfasts were the best selection.
Absolutely nothing to do outside your hotel other than go on the bus to the neighbouring resort which was slightly liver and at least had pubs, shops but strangely, not a massive amount of restaurants. There was only 1 British pub there but that was a great little place up the stairs where you could go if you wanted a nice Sunday Dinner or some Home Comforts.
The Other Guests
Don't have a problem with other nationalities however everything was geared towards the Germans and Scandinavians. The entertainment especially. At night there was literally nothing to do other than listen to German music, German TV channels in the bar area or German karaoke. Also, alot of the people don't have any manners when it comes to queuing but all nationalities (English guests being the worst). The hotel is also definately geared towards the older generation too. I think we were the youngest couple there and my boyfriend is 34.
Be warned there's cats everywhere and they even have their own little shade hut (which is a good idea). However, they lurked about the rooms at night and one ran into our room and went under the bed when we opened the door. Getting it out was a nightmare and obviously I don't really fancy a stray cat running around our bedding so be careful of this!
Great to see lovely, well kept pool tables, however 2 Euros a game in a "luxury" All Inclusive is excessive.
Absolutely horrendous - I'd give the theatre shows a miss even when there is nothing else to do.
The Good Points
Although the room was dated, it was massive and had a fantastic view of the pool. The balcony was also a great size. The room was spotless as was the bathroom but the decor was a bit outdated - This however is irrelevant as the room itself was cleaned every day and we received fresh towels, also, every day.
The drink choice was also limited and no variety of cocktails like we had got at the sister hotel in Egypt. They also never used proper cocktail glasses. The quality however was actually quite good for local brands but very, very strong so keep an eye on how much they're pouring in!
The Thomson Reps
Lovely and were always available if needed.
The Common Areas
Very well kept and luxurious - more like the Cub Magic Life brand.
Bascially you make a holiday yourself - it's a nice hotel, not so nice food but clean and really that's all you need for a good holiday. If you've booked it already then you'll go and probably enjoy yourself - if you haven't, I'd have another look around before settling for this.
PS - Take a jacket for night time (we went in early March though) as it was extremelly cold and windy!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, indoor cycling and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable