We went to this hotel as a family, myself, husband, two children (3 year old boy & 10 month old girl) and my Mum and Dad. The reviews we read were pretty accurate, but this is what we thought:
Reps: Mark & John (Thomsons) were clear, available and helpful. They obviously read the Trip Advisor reviews as they were keen to highlight the fact that when we stayed (28th April for one week) there were more English holiday makers in the hotel than Germans. We did not have an issue or problem with any other guests.
Food: Very good, lots of choice, we did not manage the restaurants with the kids.
Rooms: Good size, very clean but basic.
Beach: The steps are steep to get down to the beach but were not really a problem for us.
Location: We could not walk into Jandia (nearest resort) because we would not risk walking with the children along the dual carriageway, and we could not walk along the beach either because the beach has rocks etc which need climbing over, which is no good for the buggy. A couple or family with older children would not have this issue. It just left me, in particular, feeling a little penned in. The bus service to Jandia was very good, but even though the resort is only an hours walk along the beach (round the corner) the bus takes 20-25mins because it loops round for the stops. The buses are not air conditioned.
Staff: The staff in the hotel were from one extreme to the other. Reception and the maids were great, we had an issue with the cot on arrival, two bars were missing so baby could have fallen out and they changed it straight away. The member of staff serving in the snack bar was awful, he was obviously not happy to be there (his phone seemed more importnat than guests) and after one visit I did not want to get food from there again. The staff behind the Wunder bar in reception were also a bit lax, it was not busy when we were there but you had to wait for someone to appear and also serve other members of staff first.
We love holidaying in Turkey but decided to visit Spain so we would need to have our baby vaccinated with the MMR early or give her a separate (early) measles jab (these are the recommendations when travelling to Turkey with babies under 13months). The standard was far short of Turkey (but this holiday was 4* and we go 5* in Turkey) and as a consequence this holiday was considerably cheaper than Turkey, which leads me to the conclusion: You get what you pay for: A good family holiday with a few niggles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, spinning and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable