Me and my wife stayed here at the beginning of March, having had to reschedule from originally travelling in December (due to snow at Gatwick), it is worth noting that Thomson also made us pay an extra £270 for this! The main points I want to raise about Magic Life is that its great.... ONLY if you want to sit around the pools! If there isnt brilliant sunshine there is very little else to do! Yes you could play Tennis, although 2 courts isnt alot considering the size of the place! There isnt enough bars or snack bars to service the pool areas, if you sit by the "sports pool" you have a long way to travel to get any drinks from the bar. In fact there is only one true Bar that is open all day, there is one very small bar next to the main pool with a rather pathetic snack bar. The other bar is woefully small and only opens in the evening time. I would really hate to see this place operating in peak season at capacity!
If your idea of holiday is FOOD (which judging by some reviews on here it is!) then you will be happy as the main Buffet is excellent. Lots of choice and good food to boot. But be warned! We booked for dinner at 2 of the "A La Carte" restaraunts and they were very bad indeed! Stick to the Buffet people!
Now, back to the main gripe; Magic Life is set in the middle of nowhere, there is a very precarious walk down very steep steps to the beach (if you arent fit please dont book here!), and the beach itself is very very small, at high tide (from about 4pm) there is no sand! If you walk a bit farther to the left there is a larger area, and if you are prepared to walk for about an hour to the right there is the very large beaches of Jandia. We would have been on these beaches every day but for the wind which is IMMENSE!
If the sight of old, wrinkly, leathered naked bodies makes your stomach churn (and who's doesnt?) then keep your heads down when walking along the beach because there are naturists every where! It wouldnt be so bad if they had there own partitioned off areas, that would be fine. People who didnt want to see them could then easily avoid them. But here they are everywhere, walking the length of the beaches, exposing themselves, you cant help but come into contact with them! Im sorry, but its just not on!
Im 37 and the missus is 34 and we thought the Hotel itself was very nice, the drinks are very nice, the place is clean and the staff are very courteous. Jandia is the closest town but its really not worth bothering with as its just one road with some shops and cafes on it. Bus ride to Magic Life is only 10 mins or so and the walk on the beach about 45 mins. I would recommend walking there by beach, because the beach really is lovely. Spend 30 mins or so here, going to a supermarket or buying a bit of souvenir tat and then getting the bus back to Magic Life and drinking PLENTY of cocktails!
Very overpriced - for what we paid for a week in March we could have gone long haul all inclusive and guarenteed weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, indoor cycling and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable