“Pretty average”

Ranked #15 of 209 Restaurants in Santa Ponsa
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had the chicken kebabs, given the 4.5 average review I was expecting great things. The service was good but the food was fairly average.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (795)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went here on our recent trip to Majorca. Its a little out of Santa Ponsa but so were we and the restaurant was ideally located for us! it is a busy place with lots of couples and families in on the night we visited. We had a lovely meal and a nice bottle of wine and it was reasonably priced would recommend!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This restaurant is always busy and no wonder, we went there about 5 times on a 10 night holiday. The food is so fresh and tasty, I had fish or Paella every night there and everything I tried was just scrumptious. I am Gluten and dairy free, the menu is labelled which makes it easier to choose something suitable but I also mentioned it the first time, after that, he remembered which made it easier still because I didn't have to explain. Myself and my fiance would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Extremely delicious food and warm stuff. We have been here 2 times - first time we tried Seafood Paella for 2 person, it was soooo tasty! Manolo, owner and waiter, did a nice presentation.
Second time we went here for celebrating birthday. Waiter found it out and in the end of our dinner turned on the happy birthday music and brought us a small cake with candle! We were so pleased :) That evening we tried mixed seafood grill, which was delicious too.

Highly recommend to visit this restaurant for nice food and people for good price.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stumbled upon this place after seeing a group eating who were all in their late 60’s joking with and being addressed by name by the owner. We immediately knew this we had to eat here. The paella was amazing! We highly recommend. The sangria was refreshing and the owner was authentic and he made us laugh. We later found out the group who was there before had owned a vacation condo for 30 years and this was they were regulars.