All reviews nice apartment hot water the main bus stop these apartments small hill short walk height of summer nice stay pool area would stay here again self catering bars and restaurants heating soaps santa kettle keys
Selected filters
Reviewed October 3, 2018

We stayed here with friends and had a great weekend, the room was big enough for 4 adults to be comfortable. The beds were very comfy and the apt was clean and tidy.The kitchenette was well stocked with pans, crockery , cutlery as well as a kettle, coffee machine , toaster and microwave. Ideal location a short walk to local bars and eateries. The pool was cold and deep but very refreshing on a hot day.Check in was swift and simple , all in all a great little hotel and we would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
SensesHotels, Assistant Manager at Apartamentos Casa Vida, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2019

Dear Kerrie M,

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Casa Vida Apartments. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we all look forward to welcoming you again.

Yours Sincerely,
Rosa García.

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

We had a 2 bedroom apartment. It was spacious and had all we wanted for our short stay. We arrived late at night and couldnt get into apartments. Place was in darkness. I was panicking. I went across the road to ask how do i get into and check into casa vida. I was told check in was done in other delfin hotel (this was not stated on booking voucher or even on a sign at hotel). Check in was smooth and receptionist brought us across and show us to our apartment which was on ground floor apartment no 6.
We just left our luggage in the room and went up the town. Next morning i went out to balcony and it was flooded with water. I thought there must of been a down pour of rain during the night. We realised that evening that the aircon was leaking and was causing this. We put 2 saucepans and a bowl underneath aircon unit to collect the water but within 15/20 mins they were full. There was no mop in the apartment so we had no way to clean it up.
One of the bedrooms had ants in it and we didnt sleep too well as we were conscious they were crawling around. The shower was good and tv had english channel. Overall it was ok for the price we paid

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Sploom,

thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing the Casa Vida Apartments for your stay in Santa Ponsa.

First of all we would like to apologize for the inconvenience you had to experience on your stay with the airco. Please know your feedback has been addressed already with the appropriate members of our team and we will make sure that this will not happen again.
Please accept our sincere apology..

We would love to welcome you back very soon.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed September 22, 2018

I will start by saying that I booked this hotel 9 months in advance. I stated I would prefer top floor. Yes I did read the reviews before hand and yes I overlooked the bad ones, and took the opportunity to see for myself. No problem with check in but then my heart sank when I was given room number 7. Ground floor with no sunlight no view, very dark in fact you had to have every light on during daylight hours. Beach towels could not dry as being in the shade all day. A bit pointless having a washing line. Bushes, palm trees, and cactus plants blocked any view or light. When I asked at reception the guy there said he could do nothing as it was fully booked. During the first week there was people arriving and being put on top floor or even the next floor down. so it was not fully booked at the time. Rules in there booklet said don't cover sunbeds with towels to reserve, this rule did not exist. You had to get up really early to get a sun bed as towels were put out and you had no chance. Our room was beside a motor room which the noise from the motor was 24/7. I complained to the holiday provider who were completely useless. After 3 days phoning them they told me to go back to reception and I would be sorted out. I did this and was again told there was nothing available. My second week there were still people coming and going on the upper floors. Once they have got your money they do not care. It was my honeymoon which was spoilt by this Hotel. Never again would I use Alpharooms or this hotel terrible. The good points , Rooms dated but clean, maid service very good clean towels daily. Wifi what Wifi.

Room tip: Do not except ground floor
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear John M,

Firstly we thank you for reaching out to us on Tripadvisor to share your concerns related to your holiday with us at Casa Vida Apartments and apologize that you felt your experience did not completely meet your expectations

Your feedback is really important to us and we will be making sure your remarks are bought to the attention of the appropriate management so they can share your comments about the areas you highlight in your review.

With warm regards,.

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

This was my first trip to Mallorca, staying in these apartments, they are very clean, everything you need is provided, daily maid service (who is lovely and friendly!), pool bar which yes is basic but is there for refreshments if needed (most people had their own), the pool area is tidied either at the end of the day or early next morning, the grounds are hoovered regularly. Breakfast is lovely, I can’t think on one thing that wasn’t offered at breakfast, staff are friendly. This is 2 star accommodation, so the rooms aren’t decorated to the highest standard, there might be a bit of rust on the edge of the bath or whatever but what do u expect for the price?! How long do u spend in the room anyway?! I’d definitely recommend. One fault is that the only mirror is in the bathroom so was a slight problem with 2 women getting ready. Don’t let other reviews put you off, some photos have purposely been taken towards a wall, i can see that now that I’ve been. Have a lovely holiday folks!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
SensesHotels, Director General at Apartamentos Casa Vida, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

We appreciate your sincere contribution and we are pleased to share with you the latest news. We are going to renovate the bathrooms and kitchens of the apartments during this winter.
We will consider your kind recommendation to put another mirror in the room.

Best regards,

Juan Guiscafré
Director
Casa Vida
Senses Hotels

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

For some reason this hotel takes bookings of young people but have no idea how to deal with them. On the third morning reception called our room and told us to come over to talk to them. The assistant manager simply told us we had to leave by 3PM that day (with three hours notice) and no warning beforehand. They told us that one of the rooms of young people were being loud and they had decided to kick us out. The thing is that the room being noisy wasn’t a part of our booking and they said themselves that they saw us as the one group because we were all young. Luckily enough we had heard the other room being noisy so we knew which room it was, and I explained how they were a different booking and that we checked in on different days. Eventually they realised that we were not in the wrong and they decided we didn’t have to leave. However, after this event, every time management saw us, they were rude and said that we were “on a warning”. I even tried to explain to them that it was a misunderstanding the other day but I was met with a grunt from the staff member. It made us all very uncomfortable in the hotel and it was obvious that they had no desire for any young people to stay there. It wasn’t just us that were being treated unfairly either. They threatened another group of young people one of the days on their second day at the hotel, saying they would call the police if they continued to be noisy (even though they had made no noise) all because they saw them holding unopened beer walking in the door.

It’s clear how this hotel don’t care for young people and just for their money. They would have had no problem kicking us out three days into our holiday, all because some group of people that we never talked to were making noise. The fact that they did absolutely no investigation into it and decided to ask us to leave with no warning, shows their unprofessional methods. It ruined our stay, and it’s disappointing how this hotel feels they can treat young people unfairly and how they don’t respect us the same way they respect older people. I don’t understand why they allow young people to stay at all, but it is probably because they are constantly looking for ways to make them leave and keep their money.

The apartments were nice, however. And all the facilities we needed were there. It was a nice place to stay, if the management wasn’t the way they were: a nice apartment but a bad atmosphere. I wouldn’t recommend it to young people at all. Maybe it would be nice for families.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
SensesHotels, Assistant Manager at Apartamentos Casa Vida, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Dear Patrick S,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
We do our best to feel our customers like at home and sometimes it is difficult when every morning we have lot of claims about young noisy young guest playing music late night, runing for the corridors and jumping into the pool when it is closed.

We do not think we have to warn every guest about the correct behavior in a holiday complex even they are young. Anyway we are sorry for not fill up your expectations and thank you very much for your recommendation for families.

Yours sincerly,