Stayed in bouganvilla in June and don't believe all the reports those people but be very picky! It is about a 5min walk to the smaller beach and about 10mins to the bigger beach. U will not need a taxi unless u are really lazy. We only ever got taxis to go to magaluf at night and it was only around €10 ! Apartments are really for families and have lots of activities for kids! We still had a good time though even though there was only two of us. There is a bit of noise at night but what do u expect whilst on holiday in Majorca it is usually young people out having a good time! Would definitely come back here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ola Apartamentos Bouganvillia is a 3 keys apartments complex, surrounded by gardens and sunny terraces, with two swimming pools to enjoy the nice weather on Mallorca. This is an accommodation very much appreciated by families with children, for whom our animation team organises activities along the day and night. And in general, by those who look for the quietness of a residential area, like the Costa de la Calma (Calm Coast) in Santa Ponça, where this hotel is situated, at about 300 metres from a little cove with pebbles and gravel, known as Cala Blanca or Es Castellot. The main beach in Santa Ponça, and the city centre of this resort, is located a little bit further. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Ola Apartamentos Bouganvillia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Apartamentos Bouganvillia Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Ola Apartamentos Bouganvillia Santa Ponsa, Majorca