Having worked in the travel/hospitality industry for many years as a rep in Spain, this was my first time on a package holiday as a client and I was curious to see if it deserved the number one rating that it has - and Yes it certainly does! From start to finish there is nothing that can be complained about. Staff are absolutely fantastic, from reception to the bar staff,cleaners, maintenance and last but not least Duane the all-round entertainer! I travelled on my own with my 12 year old son and from day one all the children got on so well playing together in the pool etc that I only saw him to re-apply his sun cream, at lunch time and then in the evening for our meals out. I had nine glorious days of sunbathing (uninterrupted by shouts of "mum, mum") which I thought may have been the case! The cleanliness of the complex was first class and not a fly, wasp or mosquito anywhere in sight which testifies just how clean everything is kept. There are so many good restaurants in Santa Ponsa that you really are spoiled for choice. I'm not one for English themed places and found plenty of beautiful authentic Spanish restaurants and Tapas bars and so was in seventh heaven! Santa Ponsa itself does have its fair share of young teenagers out for those rowdy drunken hoildays and is a bit grotty in parts BUT this is so easily avoided at night as like most families, eating out and returning to the complex by 10-11 pm at night for a wee night cap (or two) finishes your day off perfectly. For a cheap holiday, my expectations were exceeded, so much so, I'm considering another visit with my son.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Park Santa Ponsa Apartments is a friendly and welcoming self-catering hotel with maid service, situated a short walk from the award winning beach and at the very heart of Santa Ponsa close to great restaurants, live music venues, rental car, large supermarkets, banks and popular attractions. The one bedroom self-catering apartments; each comprising living area, kitchenette (all one bedroomed apartments have fridge, double electric stove, electric kettles and toaster), bathroom (all bathrooms have hairdryers) and a balcony or terrace. Cots are offered at no extra charge (for your comfort please request them in advance though hotels site). Hotel offers courtesy shower-room and luggage room for your comfort. Distance from the airport is 13 Miles. Hotel does not accept hen and stag parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Park Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Park Apartments Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Holiday Park Santa Ponsa
- Holiday Park Apartments Santa Ponsa, Majorca