Just got back from surfing playa today (23/08/12). We are a family of 4 and stayed for 12 nights. Overall the apartments are basic and clean, fridge and oven,no toaster or kettle. We toasted bread using the grill in the microwave and boiled water in a pan for brews. Main down side is i had to sleep on the settee's pull out bed but i knew this before. Aircon is in all rooms and you get two card keys so one can be left in the slot to keep the room cool. Maids come every other day and the whole place is kept very clean. Staff were nice and helpful. The pool was good and you could always get a bed if you went to the beach in the mornings like we did. Free wifi round the pool area too.
Location wise is good, as its in the nicer end of santa ponsa.The opposite end is like a mini magaluf thats pretty much just full of irish bars. We went up there a few times but was glad not to be stopping there.There's a little supermarket across the road which is fine, just ignore grumpy spanish bloke who owns it. The little beach is great so too is the big beach which is a little longer walk. A 10 minute walk into the main area and about 25 minutes to the square.Try bar Rumba for a drink with jerry and mags, a top little bar. Also eating out, we tried a few but mostly enjoyed No 8 for great food and service.
To conclude we would stop here again as we had a great holiday
Hope this helps
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Surfing Playa Apartments is surrounded by garden areas and has an outdoor swimming pool. The complex is in a residential area of Santa Ponsa, 100 m from Calo d’en Pellicer Beach. The main beach of Santa Ponsa is 400 m away. There is free WiFi in public areas of the Surfing Playa, including the terrace and reception. There is also a bar. All apartments have a small terrace with a table. The kitchen has a microwave, a fridge and coffee maker. Air conditioning and heating are also included. WiFi is available for a supplement in the apartments. Safety deposit boxes are offered at the reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ona Surfing Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfing Playa Apartments Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Surfing Playa Apartments Santa Ponsa
- Ona Surfing Playa Santa Ponsa, Majorca