“Okay ”

Il Vivo Italian Urban Style
Ranked #4 of 202 Restaurants in Santa Ponsa
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Il Vivo is a Mediterranean casual restaurant offering mainly Italian and Spanish food. The concept is for customers to have delicious meals at a reasonable price. All food is made to order. Il Vivo also has a bar with alcoholic beverages available. It is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night for cocktails. It has the privilage of being served by their owners and offers great outdoor area to enjoy the Spanish sun.
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

Reasonable meal at a decent price. Service was friendly and efficient. Offered gluten free pasta and pizza. Food quality was okay, for me portion sizes were far too big and most people didn’t finish. In summary I’ve had better and had worse hence average rating which I think is fair.

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

Just raging I didn’t find it earlier in the holiday so amazing,food fab,staff so so friendly.Absolutely love it

Reviewed June 7, 2019

Fancied Italian and had read good things about here. It didn’t disappoint. Pasta was very good and the meat sauce very tasty and seasoned just right. Staff nice and the chef came and checked we liked it which was a nice touch. Garlic bread also good.

Reviewed June 6, 2019

My wife and I visited here for what we thought would be a romantic dinner, we could not have been more wrong.
On the evening that we visited it was full of families with young children,and buggies were parked everywhere.
The child right next to us was being force fed a burger whilst being more interested in playing with an electronic game.
My wife had pasta which she said was only average,though the portion size was generous and it was served in a deep dish which helped to keep it hot.
My steak was over cooked and,frankly,tasteless.
The staff were friendly and efficient,but ,as you can probably tell,the very family friendly atmosphere just wasn’t to our taste .
If you have young children I’m sure you will receive a warm welcome here and probably enjoy yourself.
If you are looking for a romantic dinner, look elsewhere.

Reviewed May 28, 2019

Love Ill vivo Me and my family use it alot always amazing food and service and they always go out of there way for you, best italian by far

Date of visit: May 2019