Stayed here towards the end of October. Went with my husband. All inclusive.
Our stay was far better than expected. The food was plenty, basic but very good, fresh choices every day. The juices, water, beer and wine were on tap, you just helped yourself (no waiting for bar service). You could also use the facilities across the road (Jutlanda) which was a bigger complex.
Entertainment was laid on every night (apart from Saturday) at both complexes, but we seemed to go to the Jutlanda more, as the Irish girl who ran the entertainment was very friendly and encouraged everyone to participate. We did not pay much for our break. In all good accommodation, good choice of food and snacks and friendly staff.
Very good value for the money we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated in 2015 with a strong Mediterranean character, Plazamar Serenity Resort is a complex to relax and enjoy your holidays in a chilling atmosphere. Located in the beautiful resort of Santa Ponsa only 300m from its sandy beach and city centre, Plazamar Serenity Resort is the perfect spot for couples and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Plazamar Serenity Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Plazamar Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Plazamar Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Plazamar Serenity Resort Santa Ponsa, Majorca