My husband me and my eight year old son have just returned from a week at this hotel. Despite a lot of reviews saying the food was not good I was pleasantly surprised by it. The breakfast was really good and the evening meal was quite good as well. There was plenty of choice for us all. The only thing I would say is that the price of drinks at night were quite expensive compared to other bars in the resort. The rooms were very clean. The whole hotel was clean. The staff were very nice. The entertainment in the evening was not up to much tho but the location of the hotel means you can easily go out and about in Santa Ponsa. The air conditioning worked well and rooms very comfortable. Our room number 102 unfortunately had a nice view of McDonalds and the entrance to the hotel and a very very noisy generator churning away. We were going to mention this to see if we could get moved but as we were able to sleep ok decided not to bother. Overall we loved our stay and would definitely be back at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come to the Hotel Playas De Mallorca for some fun under the Mediterranean sun! Our magnificent seafront hotel is just a stone's throw from the historic city of Palma. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your H10 Playas de Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Playas De Mallorca Hotel Santa Ponsa
- H10 Playas De Mallorca Santa Ponsa, Majorca