Had a week at this hotel beginning of October and had a lovely, relaxing time. Hotel is clean, food was plentiful and hot, staff continuously re-filling the trays and emptying tables.
As it was October the hotel was fairly quiet so there was never any problem getting a sunbed around the pool any time of day, however in the height of season I'm sure it would be a totally different story as the pool area is not big enough for the size of the hotel. Having said that there is a lovely beach less than five minutes walk away which we went to.
Evening entertainment was pretty good, the entertainment team work very hard, however some of the 'acts' were better than others, but no complaints they all put alot of effort into it.
Overall, we had a good holiday and would go again out of season but can imagine the place would have a different feel in the height of summer and would probably be too busy and loud for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within 200 m. from the stunning beach of Santa Ponsa, the Zafiro Rey don Jaime hotel features a wide range of facilities for children such as games, animation programme, pool, playgroung and much more, which make this exclusive 4-star resort the ideal accommodation for some family holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Zafiro Rey don Jaime reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rey Don Jaime
- Rey Don Jaime Santa Ponsa
- Zafiro Rey Don Jaime Santa Ponsa, Majorca