Me and my boyfriend (aged 18 and 19 at the time) went to this hotel last year. We thought it was fab! The location is absolutely perfect, literally 5 minute walk (if that) to the beach, bars, shops and restaurants. The beach is stunning and massive! Sun beds are v expensive but thats the case everywhere. There are watersports too, we went on a pedalo which was a laugh! We stayed AI and found the food and drink absolutely brilliant, couldnt fault it at all although I preferred breakfast to evening dinner because some evenings nothing really stood out to me, I ended up choosing something because I had to but I find that this happens at most hotels. There was always plenty of room in the restaurant, it never felt over crowded. Evening entertainment is great, so much fun! Starts off with the kids disco (we were usually still having dinner when this was on but caught the end some nights and the children looked like they were having a ball!) then they do bingo bongo, followed by a quiz, followed by an entertainment act. All were great, we actually stayed in the hotel every night and made the most of the AI cocktail menu! The only downside is, we went in May so it was still a bit too cool for outdoor entertainment so it was held in the bar area but this isn't the biggest and we found if we didn't get there early enough we would really struggle for seats. There is the option to sit outside though and listen in so that's good. The hotel itself is very modern, clean and bright. The pool area is lovely and all sunbeds get the sun during the day. Unfortunately, I wasn't overly impressed with the rooms, they were very old fashioned and small but the bathrooms are nice and an average size. I would highly recommend this hotel! Perfect for everyone but I would say the majority of guests were families and older couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within 200 m. from the stunning beach of Santa Ponsa, the Zafiro Rey don Jaime hotel features a wide range of facilities for children such as games, animation programme, pool, playgroung and much more, which make this exclusive 4-star resort the ideal accommodation for some family holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Zafiro Rey don Jaime reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rey Don Jaime
- Rey Don Jaime Santa Ponsa
- Zafiro Rey Don Jaime Santa Ponsa, Majorca