I returned home on the 22nd of August after spending two glorious weeks all inclusive at the Punta del mar. As a seasoned traveller i can truthfully say this is the best hotel that i have stayed in.
My room was on the third floor no. 311. The view from here was breathtaking which was overlooking the bay and open sea.
All of the staff were polite, helpful and friendly nothing was to much bother for them.
I could not fault the food in the restaurant or at the pool snack bar, The food was varied and plentiful.
The pools and the pool area were spotlessly clean as was the rest of the hotel.
A big thumbs up must also be given to Sam and Adam the entertainment team, They kept guests entertained daily with aqua aerobics and poolside games and the evening entertainment was tailored to suit all age groups.
The surrounding area to the hotel is secluded and quiet. But within ten minutes walk from the hotel there is a delightful square with restaurants, gift shops, a couple of bars and taxi rank.
If you want a livelier shopping area and beach. A trip to Santa Ponsa Plaza is about half hour walk away or a taxi ride costing 4.50 euro's
A trip to Palma to see the famous cathedral is a worthwhile trip.
I have enjoyed my holiday so much that i am arranging a return visit for next year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SENTIDO Punta del Mar **** Location: On a slope above the sea, the center and the main beach are about 1500 meters away. The next bay and shopping area are a short walk away. Facilities: Renovated in 2012 the SENTIDO Punta del Mar with 234 rooms on seven floors has a lobby with sitting area, internet corner and WiFi internet access, TV room with satellite TV, a bar, a cafeteria with a large terrace and restaurant with sea views. The outdoor area has got a swimming pool, sun terrace with loungers and parasols and a poolside bar. Minimum age 16 years Meals: All meals in buffet form. Lodging: The rooms are equipped with shower / WC, air conditioning / heating, wireless internet, mini fridge, safe (extra charge), telephone, satellite TV, balcony and sea view. Junior suites are larger with the same features and in addition have a hair dryer, bathrobe, minibar and seating area. Double rooms and Junior Suites Superior have additionally with 2 chairs on the balcony. Sport and wellness Included: Indoor pool (for colder months), Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, fitness room and table tennis. Extra charge: table tennis, billiards, bike rental, massages and treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your SENTIDO Punta del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Del Mar Santa Ponsa
- Hotel Punta Del Mar
- Punta Del Mar Hotel
- SENTIDO Punta Del Mar Santa Ponsa, Majorca