This hotel looks lovely, new and modern from the outside. The pool area is lovely and clean, the reception is also. But unfortunately the rooms could do with being updated and refurbished. We stayed here in April 2012, family of 4. Was a little cramped, and had the most uncomfortable and noisy beds I have ever known! We ended up taking in turns to sleep on the different beds, so at least 2 of us got a nights sleep!! The beds were clean but the "put me up camp bed" was the worst Ive slept in. In fact, we took up the bed and put mattress on floor!! Was slightly better that way!
The kitchen didnt have a lot of equipment. The kettle was very, very slow to boil. It was one of the old fashioned ones you put on the hob and wait for it to whistle - though you could hire a better one. There was no toaster - you could hire one, was not enough cutlery for the 4 of us either. No hairdryer, though you could hire one!
It was adequate for our weeks stay.
We were on floor 4 with a sea.pool view. Which was lovely, as it could have made a dark room if you were looking out the back of the hotel.
There is an outdoor pool, water very, very cold. There is also an indoor pool. Water slightly warmer. There was a gym but this was kept locked up when we were there.
The cleaning staff were the loudest I have ever heard! They seemed to shout at each other from one end of the corridor to the other!
The staff at reception were ok. Not overely friendly so dont expect a welcoming smile when you walk in!
It was ok for our short break, but dont think we will be going back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located in the southwestern part of Mallorca, overlooking Santa Ponca’s bay. We offer apartments with air conditioning and private balcony. The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, with a solarium with fantastic views. All apartments have a kitchenette and a fridge. The Jardín Del Mar Hotel has a bar-cafeteria with big TV screens. There is also a snack bar by the pool. Among the leisure facilities, customers will find a gym and a beach volleyball court, sauna and indoor pool (not available from May to October).The hotel is located 10 minutes drive from the lively resort of Magaluf. Customers will find Santa Ponca’s beach in about 5 minutes on foot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your TRH Jardin del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trh Jardin Del Mar Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Jardin Del Mar Santa Ponsa
- Jardin Del Mar Majorca
- TRH Jardin Del Mar Santa Ponsa, Majorca