“Ok but very overpriced!”

Krishna Indian Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 172 Restaurants in Santa Ponsa
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Krishná is an authentic Indian restaurant located in Santa Ponsa, Mallorca, that offers a selection of the best Indian dishes cooked with high quality products. In Krishná we have a varied menu that includes elements of fusion and vegetarian specialties. The dining room, which spills out onto the ample kerb, is decorated in a simple style in blue and black, colors that also correspond to Krishna, the Hindu god of love and good vibrations
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We've just eaten at this restaurant. We bypassed the nearest curry house to visit Krishna as it is no.5 on the list of restaurants in Santa Ponsa and went by the reviews. Having been to many Indian restaurants in London and Birmingham this one rates as simply average, nothing special. Very overpriced for what you get (eg. Lamb Rogan €10.95, Bombay aloo €5.95). It's nearly double the price to anywhere we've eaten before. Tip: onion bhajees starter is plentiful, garlic naan was lovely and the poppadoms were tasty and different as they have cumin seeds in them.

1  Thank Irisheyes678

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We ate here a couple of times while we were in Santa Ponsa and both meals were superb. I like stinky hot curries and usually ask for stuff that isn't on the Menu and they staff were happy to oblige on both occasions. On our first visit I asked for a Village Curry which was delicious but not hot enough for my tastes (although my wife assures me that it was both delicious and very hot by normal standards). I asked if they could make me a hotter curry if we came back again and the manager agreed to go to the local market and buy the necessary chilli's to provide me with a curry that was hot enough to make me happy, which it was. The staff are very friendly, the place is clean and the service was excellent, I'd recommend this restaurant to anyone and it was probably the best restaurant and best meals we had during our stay.

2  Thank Andy B
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Service and food super. Went here on the last night of our holiday but will be back when we visit Santa Ponsa again. The food was very very nice and one of the best Indians we have ever eaten at.

1  Thank JRiseley
MITUL P, Propietario at Krishna Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Of course, you sholud come back to Santa Ponsa but don't forget to visit us. We will try to be even better that your last time. Thank you very much for your opinion!

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

We thought we would try this place due to the great reviews...we were not disappointed! When we arrived it was about 8pm and it looked dead but thought let's give it a go anyway. We then realised that most of the tables were reserved!! The service was fab and they varied the heat of dishes and made reccommendations. Now I am a super curry fan and I thought it was the best I had ever had! The size was just right if we hadnt had a side it may have been a bit too small but quality and flavour out of this world!

1  Thank Becky D

Thanks you very much for your opinion, for us it is very important. We are so happy you discovered a curry for enyoing. Hope to see you again next season. We wish all your best!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Went to this restaurant based on the great feed back on here, went there with my mum and dad and it was the nicest Indian I've had so far!
It was abit early so at first we where the only ones there but it soon filled up!
Would definitely recommend and would go back no hesitation!!
10/10 for food

1  Thank LloydEvz
MITUL P, Propietario at Krishna Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Hi! We're so happy you tried at Krishná the best indian food ever. It is a pleasure for us. Really! Many thanks for your review. Hope to see you again soon. :-)