“Real indian food. Nice staff.”

Krishna Indian Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 176 Restaurants in Santa Ponsa
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Krishná is an authentic Indian restaurant located in Santa Ponsa, Mallorca, that offers a selection of the best Indian dishes cooked with high quality products. In Krishná we have a varied menu that includes elements of fusion and vegetarian specialties. The dining room, which spills out onto the ample kerb, is decorated in a simple style in blue and black, colors that also correspond to Krishna, the Hindu god of love and good vibrations
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

As a indian food lover I try to visit at least one or two indian restaurants where ever I travel. Usually I get the ordinary "everything tastes the same" food but Krishna managed to deliver authentic and good flavours.
We had the onion bhaji and vegetarian samosa for starters. I can recommend both. For mains we had lamb korma and chicken rogan josh. The lamb and the chicken just melts in the mouth. My only complain is the butter naan and the paneer naan the wasnt light and fluffy as they can get. Maybe the dough needed more proofing.
Overall a really good meal with really nice staff.

1  Thank Amir_Kheirmand
mit3310, Owner at Krishna Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Hello ! Thank you very much for the review. We are looking for your next visit and we will definitely sort out the naan bread so you will be see served a nice fluffy naan. it was a pleasure having you at Krishna's. We will do our best to serve you on your second visit. !

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I visited Krishna's 3 times when I was over in October. If I had more time, I would've went back again. The food was amazing. I would say that it's one of the best indian's that I've been in. The food is made fresh for each order and you can tell. The curries are (unusually, in my experience) as hot as they are in Scotland. The service was first class. When it was busy, you had to wait a bit longer than normal but that happens everywhere. And the food's well worth the wait anyway!!! The staff are very friendly and chatty and can't do enough to help you.

The restaurant itself is absolutely spotless.

I'm definitely going back again next year!!

mit3310, Propietario at Krishna Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Hello! Thanks a lot for you opinion. It's very important for us. So, we hope see you again next summer (we're going to open on March) and wish you the best. It really was a pleasure having you at Krishna's! Best regards!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

On visiting Santa Ponsa me and my family decided to try out Restaurant krishna. Firstly the staff were really friendly and welcoming. Also the quality of the food was amazing because the food was freshly cooked. I've got to say the curries were very tasty along with the naan bread and i thoroughly enjoyed them. Although you may have to wait for the food for about 15 minutes it's definitely worth it. The price of the food is also reasonable and affordable as it's very cheap compared to other restaurants. Another thing i liked about this restaurant was that it was a very clean place. Additionally the overall service i received was great & i was really pleased with it. I definitely recommend Krishna restaurant as it serves great Indian meals & is one of the best.

So you can't leave Santa Ponsa without going to Krishna Restaurant as you will seriously be missing out on great food. I would definitely come back again.

mit3310, Propietario at Krishna Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Hello! Thank you for visiting us last summer and for write a review here. We look forward to see you again and wish you the best. It really was a pleasure having you at Krishna's! Best regards!

Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

Checked out this place after reading reviews on tripadvisor and was not disappointed, service was excellent and friendly, food was excellent and value for money was very good. Overall I'd definitely return for more and can't say enough for the quality of service and service.

mit3310, Propietario at Krishna Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Hi! We are glad you liked what we do so we are working hard to get it. All Krishná team wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors. It was a pleasure having you with us. We hope see you again! Thaks!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We have just come back from Santa Ponza. The Krishna was just round the corner to our apartment, so we decided to try this restaurant. Wow, this was top quality Indian cuisine, very impressed. The serves was excellent, staff very friendly and helpful. The menu is small; however it is all cooked from scratch, the flavours and style of food is at the top end of what you would expect in a London Restaurant. The price is very good ( not London prices ), its not cheep but as always you get what you pay for, and I can recommend the house wine top notch. With 2 starters (poperdomes with chutney while looking at the menu ) 2 main course with rice and naan bread and 2 desserts including a bottle of house wine, coffee to finish. Total 57 Euro for my wife and myself, not bad. Needless to say we did go back again before we left, and another fantastic meal was enjoyed by both of us. Having been to lots of Indian Restaurants over the years and also cooking my own Indian food, I highly recommend the Krishna in Santa Ponsa.

1  Thank Phyllis J
mit3310, Propietario at Krishna Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Hello! We are glad you to had a good experience at our restaurant. Krishná team works hard every day to improve ourselves and that you enjoy Indian food. Thank you very much for the recomendtacion and we hope see you again. Ah, promise cook for you a bigger menu! ;)