“Try the tiramisu”
Review of Nonna Dina - CLOSED

Nonna Dina
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: One of the secrets of the coast of Mallorca. The only REAL italian resto from the island. Very special decoration and serve by their owners. Pizzas in Wooden Owen, only italian ingredients and all at a very good price and service. Gin and Rum Bar.
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Tried Nonna's for the first time this year and wasn't to enamoured with it. The staff were excellent but the food was barely average. I had Mexican Nachos with cheese to start with but they were pretty bland and my main course was served before I had even finished my nachos.

My main course was Pork Escalope with Lemon Sauce and chips. The chips were ok but you can't really go wrong with them. The pork was tasteless, even with the lemon sauce, and they covered the pork in to much flour when cooking it because I kept getting lumps of it in every forkful!!

You need to go to try their Tiramisu! This was their saving grace. They claim that it's homemade but homemade or not it's absolutely delicious.

For the prices they charge, the food should be much better. You can get a meal next door to them that tastes so much better and only costs half the price.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

four off where here on the 13th october and not one off had a bad word to say about the place food was excellent and staff where pleasant would recommend it to anyone who likes Italian...this is the place to go!

Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

We visited here with friends and family.

They seemed more interested in their take away business than their paying sit in clientele!!!!

Starters turned out to be giant pizza breads and not bruschetta!!! Disappointing !!!

One of us had a volcano pizza which we expected to be chilli or something firey but turned out to be a giant dough ball!!

Another had a lasagne. It was more like a piece of pasta in a ceramic bowl. Shocking !!!

Wouldn't go back !!! Terrible service & food was not value for money at all.

1  Thank 1Marc
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Another restaurant that we stumbled upon, Nonna Dina is an attractive place from outside and is finished to a very high standard. We arrived late in the evening and were seated immediately. Menu choice is extremely good, and all pasta is freshly made which was great to see, especially with the kitchen in full view of the restaurant.

We opted to skip starters and head straight for mains. I had ordered the steak (I know, I know - Italian restaurant!) which they didn't have (hmm), but was offered entrecote instead which was quite nice although a little salty. Other members of the party ordered actual Italian food, ranging from freshly made pizza to ravioli, all of which were very well received.

For dessert, I ordered the chocolate cake which was also sold out (it was late in all fairness, and all produce is freshly made so I didn't mind too much) so I went for the homemade panna cotta instead - and it didn't disappoint. Add to this a very nice selection of craft beers (go for the Cruzcamp Grand Cru) and very friendly service, it was a very pleasant Italian experience for all of the group. Recommended.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

First visit to this restaurant was good. However on our return visit drinks were in short measures, service was slow, main courses came out before starters were finished and one main course arrived after the rest of us had finished. A bit hit and miss.

1  Thank Buster2073