“Best place to eat!!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Ireland
“Best place to eat!!!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Boston O'Brady's is the best place to eat in Santa Ponsa. This is not an exaggeration it's my opinion as I went here with my girlfriend 3 nights out of 7.

The first night we got seated inside and the staff were firendly and really fast at taking our order and bringing our drinks. I got the southern fried chicken with chips and bbq sauce. This was really nice, I wasn't hungry enough for red meat but the portion of chicken I got was huge.
On our second return I got the ribs & chicken wings combo. OMG this was unreal. I have never seen so much meat on 1 plate. I was stuffed after I finished this however, I shared the brownie with my girlfriend. This was a fantastic dessert and the perfect amount.
Our final night we both got steaks. Again absolutely fantastic. The meat was really tender and the baked potato with garlic butter is the success in this meal. Fantastic. To finish I got the brownie again which was even better than my previous visit.

All in all this is a great restaurant. The staff are fantastic which is something alot more restaurants in the area should take note of.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Paul S

Clare Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Little bit more expensive, but beautiful food. Very filling. Staff are friendly and efficient. Only opens in the evening, but worth the wait.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Bannerman2013
“Gorgeous”
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Went here one night for dinner the place was gorgeous .. Was the nicest food that we got in all 10 days stuffed to the rim with the huge portions. Would recommenced this to anyone and really good price

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Roisin R
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Lovely Food”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Great service, lovely food, long wait for cooking times. Colouring for the kiddies. Recommend the steak and ribs, although the portions are huge they will box it for you to take away.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lily-Anne999
Cork, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“'dont eat anywhere else in santa ponsa'”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We, plus a three year old spent spent two weeks in Santa Ponsa in May and wished we had found this restaurant earlier than we had. It doesnt open until six in the evening which is a pity but on all counts it is an excellent place to eat. The choice and quality of the food is fantastic, sizes of portions are positively challenging to finish.The staff are genuinely friendly and determined that you have a positive experience while you are there. If we go back to Santa Ponsa we will definitely return also to Boston O' Brady's.

• Visited May 2013