“Tasty.”

Cuisines: European, Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Happy friendly waiters and delicious pasta.Ate here 3 times? Why look for anywhere else when this restaurant makes the best food.

1  Thank jenith17
There are newer reviews for Restaurante Royal Garden

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Good quality food, fast service, free W-Fi. But nothing really special to price food higher than any similar quality restaurants around.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Having read the reviews on here we thought we would give it a go and were hugely disappointed.

Despite the fact that two of our group can speak fluent Spanish, the waiter decided that he couldn't understand us and proceeded to talk to us in English in a very condescending manner. To the point where I asked him a question about paella and he held two fingers up to my face to indicate that it had to be a minimum of two people ordering it. He proceeded to 'serve' us for the remainder of the visit with a range of grunts and glares.
The food was of a very low standard - really not nice and two members of our group were ill later that evening.
It's such a shame as this restaurant used to be very good but I guess, with a change of management/staff etc over the years, it has turned out to be yet another cheap and nasty place with no emphasis on quality or service.

I definitely wouldn't recommend it to anyone nor would we go there again.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Ten of us ate here for my brothers birthday. The food and service were fantastic.
The staff heard me trying to say my brothers age in Spanish and for dessert brought him a cake with the correct number of candles on! Fantasic!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Fantastic food good quality and choice breakfast as good as evening meal.Staff very friendly ,have been coming to Santa ponsa for four year and always spend at least having our Evening meals here and all our breakfasts.