All reviews private pool gold river other hotels lovely hotel passes furniture luxury portaventura
Selected filters
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

The Gold River area is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and Mansion de Lucy is one of the Hotels in this location. Having booked Callaghan next door we were upgraded to Mansion de Lucy. We are a family of 4 and our room consisted bed and pull out sofa. Sofa bed was comfortable and had no issue with it. Breakfasts were great with a full a la carte menu and a buffet of fruits,cheeses,cereal,breads, yogurts and so much more. The staff in dining room were lovely and were more than helpful to my husband who asked about gluten free options. Reception staff are wonderful and definitely couldn't praise them enough.
Dinner is an a la carte menu and all was cooked to perfection. The private pool for hotel guests was empty most days. We had a brilliant time here and would love to return again.

Date of stay: May 2018
3  Thank kazzybear369
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

It is a friendly place. Staff are very helpful and available. The room is a bit small for a family of 4 with teenage kids, but manageable. Another reviewer mentioned that the sofa bed isn’t ideal, which is correct, definitely for bigger kids. But then again, after a day in the amusement parc, we were so tired and had no problem sleeping.
Breakfast is excellent. You have a choice of buffet or à la carte included with the room. There is also a free drink and appetizers every evening.
The restaurant is very good and has a variety of dishes for dinner.
It is nice that you get parc tickets for all the days you stay in the hotel so you can take advantage of the parcs on your arrival and departure day. This hotel offers the premium express. I think the simple express may be used only once per attraction whereas the “premium “ can be used as many times as you want. The price difference with the other hotels is mainly the price of the premium express. It is worth it if you want to do the main popular attractions many times without queuing. Our family is a roller coaster family, so the premium express passes saved us 2-3 hours of queuing per day.
I highly recommend the hotel.

Date of stay: October 2017
6  Thank MadMac1969
Reviewed October 29, 2017

To be honest, i am in the hotelkeeping industry, and just wanted to say something.
All the reviews writting "This is not a 5 star hotel" :
I came in August (high season), booked Deluxe superior. 400 euros per night.
I am now checking a 5 star hotel in my city (Paris, France) and... I can't check their biggest room as they stop displaying rates after 2500 euros per night.
So... Yes this is not 5 star as you would expect if you travel a lot of big cities but maybe the fact that we are paying less than a 3rd of a 5star's hotel price should have set off the alarm.
I had a great stay... as usual... too short but will be back soon.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank FAISYTerrence
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

I've stayed with my family for 2 nights. We wanted a hotel in the park, and Lucy was the only 5 stars options with decent reviews. The other hotels were a lot cheaper, but had very bad reviews.

When we Reached the Port Aventura Park, we looked for the hotel signs. We followed the Hotel Mansion de Lucy signs. They are not very clear though to follow. When we arrived to what looked like the hotel, there was no one outside, and also no signs showing the name of the hotel. I got out of the cab, and asked, and we were in the right place. The car parking, is very obvious outside. The drop off/pick up location is on the side of the hotel. The only sign that is there, is the hotel logo, that barley shows the letter M in gold.
The hotel is cute, it is like a castle in a fairy tale. It is located within a walking distance to the park. All of the staff are very friendly and helpful.
The rooms are nice, but are really not 5 stars standards. The beds has only sheets with no blankets. There are wool blankets in the cupboard that you may use. The hotel never put them in your bed.
The complimentary water bottle that we drank was never removed. It was empty, and the used glasses were never cleaned.
The do not disturb card is very awkward. You have to stick it in the key card slot.
The breakfast is fine, but not great.
The hotel is very overpriced, even though I had purchased a package.
My package included daily breakfast, unlimited fast track passes for all of us to the park, and a 1 day entry to Ferrari Land (a regular pass).
This is the best hotel near the park, so there are no other options. As I have mentioned that all the other cheaper hotels has bad reviews.

1  Thank mfym
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Food type is not suitable for Muslims & Jewish we need more pastry egg and peanuts butter dude rooms was okay but there's no connecting room for big family which is
Location is great and next to portAventora