Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience House of Illusion
from $40.43
More Info
from $40.43
More Info
2,481 results
All reviews card tricks great night magic show all inclusive drinks soft drinks chicken drumsticks mind reading pre show bar area vip seats mind blowing audience participation second half front row seats my partner visit salou great entertainment
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My children are 12 & 15 & both loved this. We went to the earlier show which included food & drink. All staff were on the tables replacing drinks straight away & the food - chicken & chips was of a good standard.
The entertainment was excellent & we were kept drawn in all the way throughout the show. The cost of the magic bits for sale were a little too high for me for what you get but I’ll leave that decision up to you.

Overall it was an entertaining evening & my wife & children came away happy

Reviewed 1 week ago

Visited house of illusion in October and can only say what a load of rubbish. Been here twice in recent years and the show was great but this time was utter rubbish with one young lad who they said was an apprentice trying to make you laugh impersonating being gay not funny at all. Please go back to how it used to be.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Best night of our holiday,great value at 35 euro with beer,wine and soft drinks all night long,show was great and entertaining,went into the after party and had a great time with the cast,A must visit if you go to salou.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The staff were exceptional, attentive and friendly the food was the equivalent of KFC and chips and the wine was as they say never ending but the show was a very poor let down. I would not recommend to my friends it is very over priced for what you Don't get and that is entertained.
Sorry I hate having to do a bad review but if this can save someone £65pp then I feel I should.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I went on a school trip (2nd years) to the House Of Illusion.It was great fun. All the magicians were very friendly and were very funny. Would definitely recommend House of Illusion and would certainly go back with my family.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I definitely would recommend house of illusion! All the magicians are friendly towards everyone with great patience and personalities. This must be the only magic show that I look and watch and still can’t figure how anything works - it’s insane !! Definitely worth going to! I wanna go again ❤️

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely love this place been here 3 times this year high season and low season, amazing both times. The second time the manager allowed my boyfriend to propose up on stage and surprise me and organised a lovely bottle of champagne for our table to celebrate. Once paid for tickets drinks are all inclusive throughout the show what's not to love?!

Fabulous place to take families or just go as a couple either way you won't be disappointed.

Staff all very welcoming and the show never fails to amaze, We will be back again when were in Salou for sure!

Thank you for everything!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We would recommend everyone to go and see this show you will not be disappointed.
It was a lovely evening, plenty to eat and drink. The magicians were all good and interacted very well with everyone keep us entertained. We will come and see the show again, it's a shame it is not world wide...please come to London when on tour!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing time such good value for money all staff very kind and lovely and helpful, show was best show ever Thankyou all children enjoyed also all made to feel very special
U must go in this trip defo
We age from 8-46 yrs
Thankyou everyone in the house of illusions

1  Thank Lorrainew786
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS SHOW - ITS A MUST!
Had the best time at House of Illusion for a private event. Everything from start to finish was exactly what we wanted and feedback from all 250 people was SO positive. Food is delicious, show is AMAZING!! Not to be missed. Rodney, Lacie & all the team are so friendly, attentive and incredibly passionate about what they do.

1  Thank Marlborough08